1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions for features to add

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by EntityCrusher, Sep 25, 2017.

1. EntityCrusher

EntityCrusher Hobo

Ok, feel free to correct me if any of these already exist. I have never used the Hit-man's GPS due to the fact it has been glitched since I joined, and honestly I didn't even see the button for the employee only door in the bank until yesterday (and I am currently dealer, so I'm pretty far into the game). This is meant for the developers, not day to day players. This is not a rant at developers, just a couple suggestions.

Here are my suggestions:

1: The hit-man's GPS should be an overhead view like a minimap, with the target as an objective.
    2: There should be a loan function. I don't even know how many times someone (including myself) has been scammed by someone asking for a "loan". I think you should set a pay date, and a interest rate for in case it is not payed in time.
    3: Add minigun stands to the map. I think this would be a cool feature for some of the people who aren't Godfather yet, or can't afford a special rank. It would be cool to have stands located around the map that you can mount you minigun on! Maybe make it to where lower ranks (not all, just lower) can access miniguns!
    4: A bit more armour, I think there is plenty of variety when it comes to guns, but there is very little variety in the armour. Once you get higher up in the ranks, everyone just uses the same armour. I think there should be armour that tailors to different strategies. I know there is armour that you can only get in crates that does this, but that isn't enough for me. I used to play (ALOT) of strategy games so maybe it is just me.
    5: A bit more cars. I think with there only being about 14 (or so) different vehicles in the game (I call GTM a game not a server, it is basically its own game) there isn't a lot of different variety there either. Me personally, I really like Lotus cars. I feel the urge to drive my favourite lotus and have strengths and weaknesses against my opponents. A lot of people would like Ferrari(s) to be in the game. I just think it would make the game more interesting.

That concludes my list of suggestions. I hope I gave you a few ideas for what to add next, and possibly a few hints on anything that I personally don't like. Please feel free to give me any knocks on the head for stating something that already exists.

2. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    Moved due to incorrect section, btw the only thing I kinda agree with is another vechicle.

3. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    A couple of interesting ideas, thanks for the suggestions! We definitely want to add more cars, so that's on our todo list already ;)

• Like Like x 1