1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Suggestion] /Shop command? GTM

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by 11kobeer, Dec 26, 2017.

1. 11kobeer

11kobeer Retired Manager

So here's my suggestion:

In the map, we should have a /shop command that brings up a GUI like a normal shop. Only this shop will be priced twice as much as the regular spawn shop.

Now, you may be thinking, "everyone will just go to spawn." Not me, and I know others won't as well. I'd be willing to pay a premium for food and other weapons so I don't have to go back to spawn. And since GTM is FILLED WITH MONEY, this would be a nice way to get rid of some of that.
    This can be implemented in small stages. It doesn't need to be released once 100%.

Let me know your thoughts.

2. Thirob

Thirob Homie

We had this /shop command on legacy, it had the same price tho, but I like the way to double the prices in /shop then normal.
    It can be really usefull, by example if you ran out of ammo and a whole gang is about to chase u down, ofcourse u should be out of combat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UziBrick

UziBrick Dealer

Triple OG
    I believe someone recommended this recently. For whatever reason (can't remember), it was denied by a manager. So chances are, this will not be implemented soon. I don't see why players can't just use the gun store at spawn anyway, I understand you don't want to waste time and everything, but there have to be limits as to what the players can do. I get your idea though. ;)

4. Akarush

Akarush Hunter

Good idea but it would make killing people harder you are chasing after this guy suddenly he takes cover and the buys a minion and kills you easily. It would make already the rich people in GTM much more harder to kill and lower ranked people wouldn't get much of a chance.

5. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    I believe that they had an idea for a physical second marketplace at one point but it never happened