1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staffs who dont Fix Hitreg and cant Understand taht Hr is the Bigest trash

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by xXGamerHDX, Nov 18, 2019.

1. xXGamerHDX

xXGamerHDX Senior Administrator Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator Supreme

Hey GTM Community gtm is trash at all GTM Staffs who dont Fix any Bugs and Warn For shit can any tell me why? or im To dumb i mean you get Warned When you stun as cop a Jper with no stars tahn you get warned for Bug abuse but when you stun a Jper as ("Normal" ) Player its not even Bug abuse or any break of a rule logic?

and Second Staffs dont want Fix Hitreg you cant Even Hit Players anymore and Staffs dont want to accept i mean tf is This you can see now a Vid from one of my Old Friend ILo he Proof again That GTM Is Full with Hit reg! and staffs dont want to Fix it

Proof: look it and you will see i hope Staffs will now Understand the Fucking Problem with you cant Hit Players this Problem I Have Perm On gtm and i think i dont Need to say any more to the Vid

Now I want to hear your opinion on Hitreg and stupid rules in my opinion

xXGamerHDx

2. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Glitch Abuse

I think the issues such as wingsuit glitching, tasing players without a wanted level as a cop, winging without fuel, flying in a jetpack while tazed, and other forums of glitch abuse being fixed would be very helpful to the server. These issues can not be easily fixed, but will hopefully be worked on.

These glitches might be able to be updated, as they are very unfair concerning gameplay, and that is why people are properly punished when they abuse these glitches. Understand that not every case of glitch abuse will be caught, staff members do not see everything, but definitely keep their eyes open for potential or recurring offenders.

If you believe a staff member is improperly punishing you for glitch abuse, or any other rule/offense, you may create a “Staff Report” support ticket. Make sure to have sufficient proof before accusing and reporting a staff member.

Hitreg and things concerning it.

Hitreg is also a well known issue, and one that is never going to be entirely fixed, even if there was more effort put into fixing it. It’s horrible yes, but the point is it’s not necessarily worth taking the time to fix, at the moment.

The current ways to help increase your hitreg (hr) are to have good internet, and a good PC. Also make sure nothing will be causing you lag (Non-GTM Related), otherwise your gameplay could be affected by this lag.

Sometimes the server is laggy, which definitely does not improve this issue, actually it worsens hr. The best you can do during laggy times is follow the advice above.

Why has this not been fixed?

There’s a lot to work on for GTM, and with only one developer one must be able to understand how much work it is to fix all these issues and continue to add to and improve the server in other areas.

Also, additions such as Gary and the new Black Market (Two Major Additions), have recently been added, yet still need work to be better. This means that even if hr or glitch abuse was fixed/worked on, it would be a while before a fully glitch proof and hr free GTM.

3. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
    Hr isnt a glitch(didnt read taco's long ass post he might of said about that) plus ilo's video is fake lmao, they are in the same gang and ilo has chat off xD but i would quit gtm cos without hr fights would be less then .5 secs it wont even be fun 2v1s will win 24/7 it would be so dumb

4. xXGamerHDX

I can understand you but you have to understand me sometimes I can understand that Hitreg can not be 100% fixed but if I go to the server And I have Perm just such problems then I think in the area Hitreg just made nothing no one here expects the problem to be 100% fixed / but this is no longer normal you can partially beat the players Also, I do not understand why more and more new stuff is being done on GTM if bigger issues are not resolved so you just put more bugs and problems into play I hope you can answer me and I thank you for your factual and good answer I wish you a nice day xXGamerHDx

MrTacoMan

5. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    The bugs are not immediately fixed due to two reasons, in my opinion.

1. They are either unknown bugs or will take more time than it would be worth to fix the bug/glitch.

2. Abusing the bugs/glitches is punishable, making the effort or worth to fix them go down. This is because anyone who takes advantage of the glitches is punished, therefore removing those who abuse the bugs, especially if they continually do it.

Most people realize these glitches are not allowed and do not take any sort of advantage over them, due to the punishments which can follow. People would rather have new additions such as Black Market, than an immediate fix to these bugs.

Additions such as Gary also help more than fixes to these, relatively minor mostly, glitches. They will probably be fixed eventually, although for now I believe it will stay the way it is.

6. xXGamerHDX

oh ok Thank you Sir