1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry...

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Owendog77, May 8, 2019.

1. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    After some reflection I have come to the conclusion that much of my past conduct on this platform has been really negative and maby even deterring to some users, I have decided to (re-brand) myself and focus on positivity and constructive critacism from now on.

I am a firm believer in a positive environment and have come to see that I do not reflect many of my own values. With this I hope that everyone who I may have offended or made a bad impression on will accept my apology.

While critacism is nesecary and great I took it to a very negative level and as a result made myself a bad name and earned a spot on the ignore list. You can look forward to it in the future, however i will try to make suggestions every time I critacise something.

I hope that i can make both the forums and the game a better place. After playing on the server for two and a half years i should be leading the community in a positive direction through both my words and my actions.

P.S. I am also making it my goal to get the max trophies possible, as well as take over the top commenters, most liked, and most trophies leaderboards.

P.P.S. I need 1k likes :/ (seriously though only like stuff if you actually like it)

P.P.P.S. Use the dislike button properly.

P.P.P.P.S If you need anything dm me on discord or start a conversation here on forums.

@KwonShiYun
    Thought you might want to read this.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    I think that is awesome because I often read and respect a lot of your opinions and feedback. I also understand that it is unfortunate that you had to witness GTM during its time of greatness and then watching it fall due to some internal issues. So it is understandable that you as a player might feel that way. But, I think that everyone wants to move past that and to start working on making the server better. Seniors have been pretty busy working on some stuff. A lot of the stuff we want to add are in fact already completed and just waiting for the right moment to add it all.

So it will be nice to hear players and everyones feedback about some of the upcoming stuff once these things are added. We have had quite a positive player count increase this past month. (Except at certain hours of the day.)

But, anyway I am glad you are trying to be a positive part of the community and give good feed back as we would definitely appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Definately looking to move past! Gtm is entering into a new chapter, let's make this even better than when we had 1K+.

4. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    I find it funny how yall know Owen on here as a good decent smart guy(which he is) and then I know him personally as the mad lad who helped me blow up half of the Vice S2 spawn. To clarify, he's the guy, who after 5 inventories of TNT, looked at all the carnage and destruction we had caused and said "we need more".

<3 u owen(no homo), sad we couldnt team up in Vice S3 :(

[​IMG]

Not tryna start anything but I was attacked for bringing this up a couple months ago :rolleyes:

I really don't want anything to start but for all those players/staff out there who thought I was crazy or stupid, I hope this changes your mind.

5. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I had plans to use 1 mil tnt in S3, but sadly that was impossible. We would have made a great team @IanPeru , and nothing would have stood in our way. We would have flattened every base, drained every ocean, and killed any challenger in our path to total destruction.

• Agree Agree x 1