1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should GTM continue allowing racism?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Sky9667, Nov 1, 2018.

?

Should GTM ban racist?

1. Yes

2. No

3. IDK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

Yesterday, I saw 2 racists on Gtm 1 disrepecting German player saying that they're 'Ni***rs' and 'Bi***es' , it makes me really angry, but the staff told me that they can't do anything because the server is ranked mature. But the funny thing is, nearly 50% of the GTM player aren't 17+, most of them are 10+, and some of them only 8+, it's ridiculous isn't it? So I think Gtm should stop racism problem since most of the player are children.

2. N0HaxJustMango

N0HaxJustMango Professional Failure

Fruit
    The players choose to go on the server knowing that there will be mature language. It is not staff's fault that younger players join. It is impossible to restrict the younger people because there is no sure way of finding out if they are of age to play. If it is anyones fault it is their parent's fault by allowing them to play it. GTM is based off of the game GTA so you must expect stuff like racism on it. If players decide to call people vulgar names then the player shouldn't play at all if they don't like it because the rules say that its allowed. It isn't our fault that it exists all we can do is not support it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    @PsychoticKing did a great job but i would like to add one thing, its nearly impossible to tell the difference between whats actually racism and whats a joke. By calling somebody a "ni***er" your not being racist. You may be insulting somebody because that name has a terrible history but at the same time its just a name.

Believe me i hate toxicity, but as PshchoticKing said, all we can do is not support it.

Also most parents dont moniter what kind of MC server there kids play, mine are super strict about "shooting games" and ive been playing gtm over a year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

The reason I'm making this thread is because i saw someone IS RACIST, and here is what they said:
    Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 11.28.28 PM.jpg

5. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

Well it is easy to find out by asking them, most of the player won't lie...

6. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Hes just being retarded, my point is... ignore it and you wont have to deal with it.

7. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

Not me, I just felt sad for German players...

8. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

Shut up, nigger. It's not just a word.. It's a racist word, unless you're black. Seriously though. You are racist if you call someone a nigger, it's a derogatory term, targeted towards people with black skin. How is that not racist? The only time it isnt racist, is if it is said by a raisin head. So, for example, if owendog calls somebody a nigger, he is, in fact, a racist. I personally, am not black.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Damn son, the fact is that if you cant handle some words generally accepted as bad then you shouldn't be part of gtm.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  10. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

Damn son, whats up with the baseless allegation that I apparently cant handle the word "nigger"?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I didn't mean that towards you because you clearly dont care.

12. N0HaxJustMango

N0HaxJustMango Professional Failure

Fruit
    Sky9667 you realize that there is a server for German players right? The use of the swearing isn't racist is the way plays talk on here, stupid or not it isn't racist. If an American called another American that would it be racist? People call people names and that just how our world is. If you feel offended by it as if it is being targeted towards you ignore the player using /ignore. And what do you mean people won't lie? Everyone has lied at least once. What is the harm in lying about it when it benefits you? As i said there is no sure way of finding out due to voice changers and people who lie. Tell me, if someone offered you a million dollars IRL if you told them info they shouldn't know no matter what would you lie? Yes, because it benefits you and they don't know its a lie. Dont play if you don't like it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

The reason I said people won't lie is due to my experience. For example, when I join the GTM1 server and ask those player 'how old are you guys?'. 18/20 of them said they are 10~14. No matter they are lying or not, staff can kick them out of the server because they said they are under 18.

14. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

AND, German player join GTM 1 is because GTM4 is AWFUL, everything is worse than GTM1. We got Halloween event, New houses and New places in Gtm1. But what Gtm4 players got? A shitty world with many old houses, NO Halloween event, No new places to explore. They felt they felt that their treatment is worse than the GTM1 player, so they chose to play GTM1, AND WHAT THEY GOT IS DISCRIMINATION FROM SOME OF THE PLAYERS!

15. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

I'm not either English or German player, but I don't think we should allow racism on GTM.

16. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    W8 no halloween event for gtm4... or just no deccorated spawn?!?!
    Either way this has been happening for a long time, gtm4 and the other gtm's get shunned and left out of cool events. It took gtm4 several months just to get trees in front of bank and they look like trash on both servers.

I think we can turn this into a suggestion tho. We should have 2 chats going for each server, one english one german, that way the english people only have to talk to english players and germans only have to talk to germans.

Also most people on gtm are under 18, for example im 15 and many to most of the staff are about my age plus a year or 2. Either way there not going to ban people for not being 18.
    M means mature, not adult.

17. Cursed

Cursed Canadian Ping Abuser

If you don't like what someone is saying /ignore them, their messages won't come up on your screen. You're playing on an M rated server, and we understand that some people don't like it, but many other people are fine with it, that's why you can use /ignore if you want to, and they can see it if they want to.

18. Darkrai

Darkrai Mugger

I've already made two suggestions about this, and they both got deleted ;) I suggest giving up now and start being racist to people...

19. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

Yes NO HALLOWEEN EVENT on Gtm 4, the players on Gtm 4 did not receive candy bag.
    20181102_220954.jpg
    17+=18, 18=Adult

20. Sky9667

Sky9667 Hobo

Also, I spend lots of money buying stuff on Gtm4, and I FOUND THIS IS WASTING MY MONEY because Gtm4 is the worst server I've ever play...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.