1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Respect For Royal

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by androidrainbow, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. androidrainbow

androidrainbow Artist

Hi, GTM Community.
    Im androidrainbow, and I have a few opinions about the recent activity on the server, primarily concerning RoyalSkid, our beloved manager.
    I'd like to try to talk on behalf of the community, player base, and staff members.
    RoyalSkid has been an influential icon on the server, and has inspired many staff members and players during his time as staff. From the time I first saw him, I appreciated his swift justice, his accurate judgement of character, and his personality and impact on the community. To some, he may come off as "harsh" or "not a team player" in his strict demeanor, but he has the best at heart. Royal gives swift bans to hackers, and cultivates a kick-ass team of moderators and helpops, whom he motivates to do their best every day. Though some players have beef with him, we all appreciate his dedication, personality, and discipline he brings to the server. When Samuri left the network, Royal filled the authoritative void Sam left.
    I personally feel as though Royal ought to be unquestioned in concerns of his managerial domain, and that Prez ought to ask for him to return, and let the staff team know that insubordination and overstepping authority will not be tolerated, however I welcome your opinions and I'm totally open to being convinced I'm wrong.
    For those of you with differing or similar opinions, please submit your opinions below.
    Note: this is NOT a criticizm of Prez or Teddeh, and should not be treated as such. If you have opinions, you're welcome to follow through in a respectful manner.
    https://strawpoll.com/w7hysrg6

• Like Like x 2
    • Litty Litty x 1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. Catnastics

Catnastics Hobo

AGREED! Go Royal!! :)

3. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    It’s not like he was fired... he left on his own free will.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.