1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about Cartels...

Discussion in 'Vice' started by ForceStriker125, Jan 7, 2018.

1. ForceStriker125

ForceStriker125 Hobo

Being new to Vice, I'm trying to create my own Cartel at the moment, and it would help if I got a little more info. When I get a cartel, can I claim land for free? Also, am I able to raid other cartels, if so, how can I? Last, is afk pooling allowed?

Sorry if these questions have been answered somewhere else, I've attempted to look for answers elsewhere but have came up empty handed

2. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
  3. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

ForceStriker, by doing /c help you can see all possible cartel commands. So do /c help 1 /c help 2 ...

Starting a cartel is 1mil. And no claiming land is not free, first piece of land is more expensive, then it gets cheaper to add more land to it. I dont remember the exact prices.

and yes you can raid, and no I'm not going to inform how :p. Not too keen on raiders...

anyways, there will be a reset of the server very very soon (rumour says within a few weeks) and you can better have some fun "practicing" for the next season then wasting your money on cartel and claimed land. In the reset you will loose everything except donor ranks and cheatcodes. Any in-game rank or money will be gone. Including all your bases. 100% reset

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brownwood

Brownwood Helper

The price of land goes up with each claim. I believe it start's at $50,000. Then goes up from there. For me to claim land right now it costs around $250,000. If I remember correctly. To invite someone cost's $50,000. As far as I can tell that cost never goes up.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Fhong01

Fhong01 Hobo

Thanks for the help @Micatchu and @Brownwood was looking to start my own cartel, but realised how little I knew. Just applied for LA Noire (hopefully I can get in!)

6. 12BlueFlare12

12BlueFlare12 Hobo

Don't forget to start a Cartel also costs money pretty sure its a million if not

7. Fhong01

Fhong01 Hobo

yeah, that too...