1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Price Gusselers, Cars, and Crew Cars.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by TheLlamaKing09, Jan 22, 2021.

Tags:
?

Should this car be added?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheLlamaKing09

TheLlamaKing09 Hobo

So hi I’ve been very active in forums in the past two days but this is for the gangs here, there needs to be a new car; a crew car, I was thinking a Cadillac like they showed in the inauguration when Biden walked it was a 6 seater and swat grade, I think gtm needs this as gangs don’t have a good way to get around except 500k on car repairs, and jet packs. Another thing that was important was how much this car costs as it needs to be well priced so that you can save up and get a well armored car for the whole gang, also I think there needs to be a gang car page, where people can buy spare cars then post em on the gang cars page, this would also help stimulate the economy as it would bring in more cash from fixing the car as it would be 30k, i think this car should be at least 500k as it is fast armored and is a 6 seater, and the people outside (5-6) can use assault rifles to defend the car. All in all i think this could help people.

2. TheLlamaKing09

TheLlamaKing09 Hobo

Comment about what u think :)