1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please invite me to GTM's amazing building team

Discussion in 'Submit' started by GrantIsMe, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:33 PM.

1. GrantIsMe

GrantIsMe Hobo

Username: GrantIsMe_
    Previous: HellaBling,Lot0Gold
    Date Of Birth: May 9 2006
    Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
    Discord ID: GrantIsMe_#2964
    Why do I want to become a builder?
    I want to become a builder because I feel I can help benefit GTM, give back to GTM and help make GTM a more enjoyable place for not only me but also the players that make up GTM, I also feel I have the potential to be an excellent home builder and I hope to advance that through GTM's build team. I also have a lot of idle time on GTM, so why not put it to use to benefit something instead of only benefiting my self?
    What is my build style?
    Im best at housing and love housing because I like making a Big Bang instead of little things like interior, but I can also do interior the one thing I like about interior is I like to finish things and interior is always the finishing process. I can also do landscape design and I enjoy that a lot as well because I love nature and the outdoors and I just click with landscape design.
    How can the build team benefit from having me?
    The build team can benefit from having me because I love building and I am passionate about it so I am able to put in a decent amount of time around 10 hours a day during this summer and 3-4 hours when school starts back, I also learn quickly and been really trying to step it up in my building abilities recently and think that I can go even further with some training and be an excellent builder.
    How many hours can I put into gtm per week on average?
    I think during the summer I can average around 72 hours and during the school year I can average around 15 hours to 20 hours.
    Some additional Information
    A piece of additional information I would like to add is I have been playing since around 2016 so I know GTM Well and the in's and outs of it, even though my hours are low on my stats because I had to take a short break around 1 year or so don't let my hours fool you on the stats I've been playing for a long time now.

Three screen shots of my builds Will be posted in the comments (I don't know how to get it on my application sorry)

2. GrantIsMe

GrantIsMe Hobo

Here Are the pics

Attached Files: