1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help a old friend

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Grasdealerin, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Grasdealerin

Grasdealerin Hobo

Hello and have a nice afternoon
    I invested a lot of time and money on this server less than 2 years ago and have now found that all my property is gone.
    In addition to the elite rang, I also bought 15 permits
    which as well as my many apartments and my much money are gone.
    I understand that you cannot refund my property, but my question is whether I can move the permits from the GTM 3 server to the current server.

2. Cyborg_

Cyborg_ Homie Staff Member Manager Developer

Hey, sadly I don't believe we move permits anymore because the window was awhile back to move and transfer your things to other GTMs we have also stopped refunding permits so there is sadly no way to get those permits back, But I do believe you may be able to get your elite rank by making a support ticket here : https://grandtheftmc.net/support-tickets/open !

3. Kittyowo1

Kittyowo1 Criminal

Sadly, if your house got sold during the 45 day off which is called force sold. Which you won't get your permit back due to inactivity . Sadly, you can't refund the permit.

4. Kittyowo1

Kittyowo1 Criminal

A good advice if you got any premium home that you have just log on every once a week it will save your home without losing any permits if not than your home will be gone ;c