1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nitis hits are ....

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by xXGamerHDX, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXGamerHDX

xXGamerHDX Senior Administrator Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator Supreme

Hello guys gtm team First I do not want to say that a mod killaura I do not want to attack niti personally but I think your hits are very corios in the pvp I have the problem when I fight against you then I never get hit by I'm full on your skin model and then hit synonymous but can not get hit Or I find it very strange I'm flying next to you and you hit the air so up and hit me I fly on side you and you hit the air I think that is ping delay with you but I find something extremely unfair I know many players are not bad in pvp and can not hite you synonymous

I SAY HERE I DO NOT SAY A MOD KILLAURA OR HACKS USES !!!!!

mfg xXGamerHDx

Niti you very ok have a nice day :)

2. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

PvP can be affected by many factors such as ping delay, hit reg, or just plain lag. This is not the place to accuse other players of hacks with no evidence. If you do have evidence of any player using a hacked client, you should create a player report on the GTM discord or create a player report on the forums. Again, the forums is not the place for baseless accusations.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.