1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Update kinda sucks

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Qhong, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Qhong

Qhong Thug

Im sorry if I offend any of the devs that have spent a lot of time on this new update but this is my opinion of the new update, It kinda sucks. The thing is its not only me that doesn't like this update. I was in a call with azzer and he didn't like it. Chat talked about how they want the old gtm back, etc.

To those who haven't seen the new update yet these are some of the main changes that were made

GPS: The GPS doesn't insta tp you to your house anymore. This isn't anything game breaking but kinda sucks, but it gets worse

Katana?: Now, when I first got on I saw that I was able to 2 hit kill people with a chainsaw. I thought that the guy I killed was just low but that wasn't the case after a few more kills with chainsaw I decided to get into a call with azzer and tested this theory that chainsaws now 2 shot people. Believe it or not chainsaw is now better than the katana except for the fact that it drops head more often. We thougth that maybe katana 1 shots you now but that theory was killed after StanDerMan killed me with no armour, 2 hit with a katana. Umm, gtm? Ik that this makes it more fair for newer players and gives them a fair chance but there are people that payed 25$ for a cheat code that they got mainly because it was so op. Hopefully this gets fixed

Net Launcher: Now this one is kind of funny but not all people will like this. The net launcher, now, is a fucking homing that shoots 4 round. I can see how people might not like this but I personally enjoy this.

Attack Maverick: I was using my Attack Maverick and saw that it didn't shoot. Im sure that this is just a glitch but Im not sure.

Homing Bug: My friend azzer was pvping with a homing. Im not sure if he aimed the homing too close to a wall or shot the ground but from his point of view he was reloading his homing and when it finished reloading it killed him. Im not sure if this is a bug but please fix if thats the case

Textures: Im sure this is just a bug but some items are bugged rn. The ones I found. Flamethrower, Chcolates, Goldenmini

I hope these get fixed and were just a bug but sorry if I offended and devs.

Thanks

- Qhong

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Learnables Learnables x 1
  2. Gasparis

Gasparis Criminal

my crib
    GPS was a bug just to let you know

3. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

A lot of the issues are known about and will be addressed

• Litty Litty x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
  4. ThatDrNooby

ThatDrNooby Hobo

Please fix this :D

5. Ezra

Ezra Hobo

I like the homing net too :D:p

6. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    Hello there!

Pretty much everything here is a bug! We've got a hotfix coming out tonight to address a number of them, and will continue to fix the remaining ones over the next couple of days. We changed so much on the backend this update, I'm honestly surprised it went this smoothly.

The GPS was never meant to teleport you to your houses, just as a heads up. Use the taxi for that :)

Everything else is a bug (albeit make sure you're running the correct texture pack, we made a lot of changes), and will be fixed shortly.