1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nathanielcrab x natsu

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by xoxo_sky_xoxo, Jun 28, 2018.

1. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

NatsuAndNaruto (Natsu) was walking up the stairs to go to sleep, little did he know, nathan, was waiting for him. Natsu walked into his room clumsily, popped the lights on and watched in horror as nathan released his large, 12 inch, veiny cock from his pants. He swiftly grabbed Natsu by the arm and slammed him onto the ground. This knocked out natsu, which was good for nathan because his intentions were out of Natsu's interests. Nathan slung natsu over his shoulder, and brang him into his room, moved his dresser aside to expose a door, this door opened into a huge sex dungeon that was once created by the previous owner (MixLogic). Nathan moved him onto the bed, and tied him up to the bed posts, both by the wrists, and the ankles. Nathan then spreaded natsu's cheeks to expose a small, virgin, and tight asshole which would soon be brutally penetrated by nathans massive cock. Nathan put it in, at first it was too small, but after some resizing, it was big enough for nathan. Nathan then put his giant penis inside of natsu, going atleast 8 inches deep, he continued this for 20 minutes. Natsu finally awoke and started moaning loudly. Getting louder by every thrust, he didnt care if the whole world heard it, he was in love with nathan.//// If you have suggestions, I only answer them if i get paid on gtm 1.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
  2. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    When will these um, lets go with "messed up" stories stop...?
    Oof...
    :confused:

3. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

I feel like @xoxo_sky_xoxo has a lot of suppressed sexual feelings and fantasies and this is the main way of releasing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    I had those feelings as well, but i kind of lost them since it's just way too cool.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1