1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My house bugged

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Jwg5555, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jwg5555

Jwg5555 Hobo

Non premium
    ID: 351
    GTM 1
    I brought a 1 mil house in cc and put all of my loot in because im fed up of having 2 houses. I logged and came on the next day and the house was not on my house list so I went to cc and found it and tried to enter it but it would not let me. I have asked in helpop and justnassin helped me to the point he/she could. I then went and asked Mishel2 and he/she refunded me the 1 mil which I has used to buy the house with. I have then asked to see if they wanted me to file a report and they said yes so I am.
    I lost 1 dub of wing suits, 1dub of net guns, 1 golden mini gun, half a chest of kwon shorts, 7black ops boots, 13 dildos, 13samuri air Jorden's, 1 jp, dub of jet pack fuel, and 13 flamethrowers.
    Much appreciated and thank you to the staff that helped me!

2. Zrench

Zrench Criminal

P
    Please do not double post, as it will not help the staff get to it any quicker, also you will probably not get your items back, unless you have current proof of the items inside. I.E. - screenshot, or recordings.

3. DaddyBright

DaddyBright Thug