1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Build Team application

Discussion in 'Submit' started by Nev909, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Nev909

Nev909 Hobo

Hello My Name Is Nevio And this is my aplication for builder On GTM.

Username: Nev909
    Previous Usernames:_ToastysBro_,I_LikeWings,
    I_LikeKatanas,nev_laraplays,Lara_letsplays
    Date of Birth:13.may 2007

Timezone: Eh Germany I Think :D
    Discord ID:Nev909#7149

I Want To Become A Builder because I Think GTM Needs A Lot More Houses And I Think Im NOt that bad at building houses. Also Im Kind and Nice To Players For Custom House request etc And Also I Like To Build Modern Houses Like My Creations On My Plot in Creative.

3) What is your build style? What kind of builds are you best at? Like I Already said I Like To Build New Houses and Modern houses.Thinks like Big Houses Or Ships I Can Do pretty Good .So For Big House Projects Or Something Big Just Contact Me :D .

4) How can the build team benefit from having you? you can Benefit of having Me Because You Dont need That much Time To Build Something I Can Do A Lot Of Projects You Dont have the time to do It and Maybe some things you cant do that Good as Me .

5) On average, how many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to GTM?
    Im Online Everyday and When Im a Builder im going to Spend More time on GTM so i think i can do 40H Each Week Min.

Build Asset Screenshots/Videos: (Minimum 3 Different Builds) just contact me on discord Or Go To My Creative plot I Dont know how to really Do It In the forum

For More Questions about my Builds Or whatever you may ask me Just Contact me On Discord Nev909#7149

Im German Sorry For Bad english Spelling im better in talking then Writing.

2. DieHeldernaar

DieHeldernaar Administrator / Build Team Manager Staff Member Admin Build Team

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    DM me your 3 creations on discord. DieHeldernaar#5784

3. DieHeldernaar

DieHeldernaar Administrator / Build Team Manager Staff Member Admin Build Team

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    You will be given 48 hours to respond to this thread, or dm me on discord. If this does not happen, this ticket will automatically get denied.

4. Nev909

Nev909 Hobo

send it on Discord

5. Nev909

Nev909 Hobo