1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ban

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Barry, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry

Barry Criminal

FX Studios Founder / Manager - VoiceActor
    Home Page:
    So hey guys.. i wasn't sure weather I'm going to make this thread or not, but why not. So about 2-3 months ago, a plot got griefed, over my account and whatever i said, i did it. I was just flying around the plot world and i found a plot where i can build on [ I still dont know why lol ], and my dumb-ass Hash brain thought " OHHHH YEAHHHH Lets grief this fucking plot" and well, yeh i got banned than for 1 month by pistanmarc. 1 day later JJrocks expanded the ban to perm and he changed the ban reason to "Don't appeal". So i can completly understand that i got banned for that griefed plot, but banning me for "Don't appeal" and perm, tbh that way to hard. I know that JJ doesnt like me, but I still donated over 400usd into this sever, adn than I just got banned for "Don't appeal" . Come on. rly? I'd like to be allowed to make a appeal. - Synergy

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    #unbansynergy

• Like Like x 2
  3. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

Remember that one time you lied to everyone about that "giving over 1000USD" giveaway? I was so excited and I can't believe that someone would really give back to the community so much and I was literally the 100th (and last) person you let into it. When I figured out that you were just lying to everyone I was really disappointed, this was back when I was a no rank hobo and I really wanted a rank or giftcards before the x-mas sale was over. The fact that you lied to everyone about that proves that you're despicable, just building people up to tear them down again.

Just my 2 cents, I think you should stay banned.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    Well sorry Mr. Perfect, but some of us actually go through hard times, and barely any of us come out unscathed. Hash, did make some bad decisions, lying to everyone about the giveaway was bad of him, but it can be forgiven. One thing that cannot be forgiven, is your selfishness. You say that you had no rank, and were a hobo (which I can testify is false), my question is, SO? Giveaways are generous donations that players sometimes do, and if they decide not to do one, who the hell do you think you are to call him despicable? I mean, I don't play GTM 1, but I hop on occasionally, just to see people unteam you. Really? Have you heard of Hypocrisy?

• Like Like x 2
  5. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    Honestly, I don't know you. If I'm going to be straightforward, it isn't wrong of JJ to perm ban you if you repeat the same offense twice, but if you are serious that you weren't the one griefing the first time, it definitely should be looked into. I don't see why the "Don't appeal" though, only serious offenses would require that.

6. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

I have heard of hypocrisy, but it's obvious you haven't. Calling me a hypocrite would be like saying that I also lied about a 1000USD giveaway, which I did not. Me unteaming people might seem despicable, but mostly I was trying to pare down teammates. If you want more info pm me on discord, I'll /mail send you my link. And you testify that I am not hobo, which is a blatant lie. You claim to see me on GTM1 unteaming people left and right but you can't even see my rank? Either you are partially blind (I'd recommend seeing an eye doctor) or you are just ignorant. It's one thing to back out of a giveaway, it's another thing to announce the winners and then just ignore the fact that their rewards haven't even been given. I respect the fact that you forgave him but not everyone is as kind and gracious as you.

• Retarded Retarded x 2
  7. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Im going to make this short.

Nobody on this server cares that you had the last spot in the fake giveaway, nobody cares that you didn't have a rank, nobody cares that you thought you were going to get free stuff. The world doesn't care for people like you who ride on the success of others just to use them as a starting block for achievement.

Hash is clearly sorry for what he did and you need to respect that everybody makes mistakes. It's not like he caused any perm damage and he clearly wont ever be allowed to be on the build team again.

So here's my 2 cents... Stop being selfish... Look over your conscience... stop wasting the time of my friends... and don't comment on this forums page until you have done so.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    Wait wait wait, I was going off of BrightJr's message, but are you FlyingKittens? If not, I apologize for the rank testify thingy.

9. Barry

Barry Criminal

Home Page:
    I allready got punished.

10. Barry

Barry Criminal

Home Page:
    Thx man

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Please remember rule 10 of the forums:
    10. Do not argue or discuss a ban
    Do not argue with a staff member or publicly discuss a ban that you are trying to contest. Make a appeal and leave it at that.

Locked.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JJrocks2001

JJrocks2001 I am SuperMan

Lmao, make a real appeal and i may think about it....

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.