1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monthly Sponsor Reward

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by ___Jeffy___, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ___Jeffy___

___Jeffy___ Hobo

Before the rollback, I used my monthly sponsor reward thinking I could use it after the rollback, turns out I have to wait for another 29 days before I can use it can. Pls, restore it. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
    ___Jeffy___

2. MethHD

MethHD Hobo

___Jeffy___ They don't do it, i asked often Times, but they give a shit of us, i will never buy again (ANYTHING) on this server, it was a MISTAKE to buy ELITE. this team is so bad...

3. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

MethHD we clearly said we were only refunding permits if there was any proof of loosing them. And we are not bad and you don't know how hard it actually is. And I think we are good enough because we were chosen out of thousands of players to represent the staff team.

4. MethHD

MethHD Hobo

@pistanmarc You don't understand me right? (i buyed ELITE 50$ and when i buy elite, i get 500k at a choosen server, and it got removed!)

5. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

I do understand you, I lost the supreme monthly reward and a lot more people have lost it... but that doesn't really matter as you get it every month.. and you don't get 500k monthly reward it's about 200k (per month) so in a few months you've made more believe me... but you still have all the permissions from elite rank.. so it was only the money.. But don't worry in a few weeks maybe 1 month you've made the money bake : )

6. ___Jeffy___

___Jeffy___ Hobo

So do I get it back? xD, you still haven't answered my question only Meth's.

7. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

You won't getting a refresh sorry but we are only giving back permits but players need to have proof of having them
    Again sorry for the inconvenience but it was a major glitch and the only way to fix the economy was with a rollback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.