1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miniguns/Server is breaking down

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by Iccxy, May 18, 2018.

?

Would you want GTM to bring back the good times? (Buffing Minis again and gusens again)

Poll closed May 18, 2018.
  1. Hell Yeah I miss the old GTM

100.0%
  2. Nah I like it this way (And don't say Nah if you have no idea wtf im talking about)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iccxy

Iccxy Artist Build Team

Ok I think we ALL can agree to something and thats rebuffing the minigun. the Minigun is now absolutely pointless and godfathers were actually worth something back then, I mean players are literally leaving gtm just bc of this cause, I had people tell me theyre going to leave it they dont rebuff, and yea shits breaking down. GTM is dying for lots of reasons and this is one of them. They have made a huge mistake and Godfathers back then were 2.5 mil! thats fucking expensive plus upgrading to mobster, pimp, and other ranks etc. It pisses the community on how they have this "balance update" where as to hobos can actually get somewhere, no joke I was once Hobo before yeah about 2 years ago when gtm was fun and playable. I worked my way up with Absolutely no help and I am now GodFather (which back than it was 2.5 mil). It is really breaking apart the Community of Gtm because only Air Pvp is good. Ground Pvp is absolutely dead and the gusen times... oh man the gusen was the best thing back then, it took maybe 25 bullets to kill a hobo, and full armor maybe 120 bullets. By nerfing everything, nothing is good even the minigun... it used to be hella nice and sweet back then bc it actually can kill people without using 2 rounds (120 bullets) just to kill a naked with no armor on. And this isnt only my thoughts, just look around forums and how GTM used to have 1000 players on at once. That was such an accomplishment when I saw that the very first time. And I have been here since September of 2016, so I don't know alot but I can tell you that Gtm needs a change and I bet others would agree with me aswell. Now I know the staff probably wont give 2 shits about what I say but hey, if Gtm is losing players, theyre losing players and then theyre gonna say, what about the new players? What about them? They have no idea what their past is like and how it was so popular back then and they have no clue what tf to do. All the OG's are leaving for some reasons like this, and theyre leaving bc of Legacy (which is not yalls fault) but someone like LEGQ, (much love) he played all the time and so did mj_23 and Corruption and all these other guys that ive been fucked by have substantially been leaving gtm slowly as it keeps dying. All I am saying is that there Needs to Be a Change in GTM. -MostlyIcy

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    +1 supporter of the cause.

However some of the player loss is because were right around the end of the school year, ppl have exams.

I bet during summer we will hit 1K players quite a few times!

Thanks for coming to forums and expressing your thoughts on the direction of the server and how it needs to change.

4. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    gtm-stats.tk

Sorry, but unfortunately the minigun will not be rebuffed to the same strength as they were actually too OP and unbalanced. The minigun was never meant to be this strong, and its extra strength had to do with a glitch on our end.

I too miss the minigun times, but sometimes we have to accept the greater truth. You may not agree, but nerfing the minigun was a must. No matter how good you were, you stoof almost zero chance against another minigunner with out a minigun.

On a more happy note, the minigun will be buffed slightly more. Again, it will never be as good as it was, but if our previous community meeting, we did talk about an additional buff to its strength.

Finally, the rumors about the minigun nerf causing players to quit is completely false. In fact, after the mini nerf, according to MixLogic, we actually saw a slight increase in player base.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  5. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    How have sales been effected?

6. YungPenguin

YungPenguin Hobo

Not gonna lie it's true. Great idea, I believe miniguns should be a tiny bit buffed again. Just like you said godfather was worth something and I completely agree why buff the price but not the gun.

7. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Godfather in general needs a buff, but it also needs to be more expensive.

8. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Or we just keep it? :p

9. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    No, it needs to be harder to achieve but more rewarding.

10. Iccxy

Iccxy Artist Build Team

No dont XD Godfather is perfect on where it is bc, the minigun isnt as good now and homing is basically what godfather is used for

11. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    The homing is pretty bad as well.

12. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    NANI?

13. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    This gets a bit old to debate each time.

Read the other threads.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.