1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Gold Due To Cosmetic Shop.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Wystyria, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Wystyria

Wystyria Hobo

Was on GTM1 earlier and noticed that the Cosmetics shop was open in the phone. So I decided to buy some stuff. I sold my 15 permit house on gtm1, and then bought the "Light Blue Blood" particle (1 Gold) . I then decided to hop on gtm7 and then bought the "Colorful Trail" (10 Gold) and also bought "Black Hole." (10 Gold) I decided to log off and hop back on gtm1, deciding to buy the "Colorful Trail" (10 Gold) there too, I then got back on gtm7 going to check out and see if I could buy anything else. Then I went back and unequipped them both; the video below shows what happened when I had unequipped one. Though, It only shows me unequipping the blood particle, this is what happened with all of them.
    I was hoping i'd be able to get the gold or the cosmetics back.

In total:
    11 gold GTM1 lost
    20 gold GTM7 lost
    Video:

Info: (I don't know if this matters or not but i'm just laying out a foundation here)
    I sold 15 permit house on gtm1: I had 17 permits in total after that, now i'm down to 6.
    I sold 25 permit house on gtm7: I only had those to use without any additional permits, and now i'm down to 5.

2. Saying_Oreo

Saying_Oreo Hobo

cool beans
    Hey, this also happened to my friends littlebambina, and wysteria I really hope they fix this before too many people loose their gold