1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LBYBreaker build team application.

Discussion in 'Submit' started by LBYBreaker, Jun 7, 2019.

1. LBYBreaker

LBYBreaker Hobo

1) General Information

2) Why do you want to become a builder? (50+ Words)

I want to become a builder, because i want to share my art to the community and also to help the current staff out (I think that threre was an announcement a few days ago were the staff was looking for some new builders). Besides that i want to contribute awesome buildings with the building team to improve the current map.

3) What is your build style? What kind of builds are you best at? Eg. interior designing, building skyscrapers, etc.. (50+ Words)

I am good at building modern houses and everything that surounds modern houses like interior.
    I recently tried building some skyscrapers, but i need to improve on that, because currently my ideas are ahaed of what i am able to build. I am willing to learn and improve depending on my given tasks.

4) How can the build team benefit from having you? (50+ Words)

I think i can get some weight of the current builder team by helping them and being able to do more things at once within a project, so ultimately the builder team is able to do multiple projects along each other. Furthermore i am willing to improve (as i said earlier) depending on my tasks. Besides that i am a really chill person and when it comes to difficult tasks i can give constructive criticism.

5) On average, how many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to GTM?

Around 2 hours or more a day, which would be 14 or more a week and after my exams are done for this year the time will most likely increase.

6) Is there any additional information you would like to add? (Not required but suggested)

I am able to speak German fluently and English almost fluently which makes it easy to communicate with each other. Besides that i am willing to help others out in the GTM community.

Build Asset Screenshots/Videos: (Minimum 3 Different Builds)

https://i.imgur.com/B3BeQ04.png
    https://i.imgur.com/la2v1b4.png
    https://i.imgur.com/RUrcGhq.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/wem1dCE.png
    My buildings are inspired by the idea of reworking the Highways on GTM (There was a strawpoll on the 6th of June and slmost 50% of the community voted for a rework of the Highways).

For more detail just visit my 2nd plot in creative.

I thank you for your time.

2. DieHeldernaar

DieHeldernaar Administrator / Build Team Manager Staff Member Admin Build Team

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Hey! Im very interested in your builds. Though, i'd like to see you build a house right in front of me. So whenever you are online, please build a GTM style-ish house while im looking at you build it :)

Thanks!

3. LBYBreaker

LBYBreaker Hobo

I will be home later today. I’ll message you on discord so that you can take a look at me building.

4. DieHeldernaar

Alright!

5. LBYBreaker

LBYBreaker Hobo

6. DieHeldernaar

Hey! Im quite interested. Though, could you make me another one using red as main block and gray / quartz being the second ones?

7. LBYBreaker

LBYBreaker Hobo

Of course I can. I’ll message you on discord when I’m starting.

8. LBYBreaker

LBYBreaker Hobo