1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JustNassim.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by MostlyOp, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MostlyOp

MostlyOp Hobo

There is nothing I hate more in this world than being banned from Grand Theft Minecart I was using blacklisted modifications by hitting through blocks and I apologize for that greatly it was something I abused and I've had multiple chances in the past and I've even had a very good streak I haven't been cheating for a long time I have no other games i dedicate my time too. Please just I bet you for one more chance if I had the money I would buy that $30 unban right now. Please you don't know how sincerely i mean this. Im so sorry for my actions Nassim. I beg you for just one more chance. I've been gone three months meaning of definitely lost my houses and the millions within them. I've spent a lot of my time dedicating my life to this collecting stuff sharing with Friends and bring people to the server I love GTM there's nothing else I can say to express it.

2. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

Please make your appeal here https://grandtheftmc.net/support or create a purchase unban ticket to request approval for a purchase unban if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.