1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a few suggestions about gtm

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Runkelpokk, Mar 5, 2019.

?

Do you agree to my ideas ?

1. Disable Minigun in cop mode

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Remove Melee PvP in vehicels

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Nerf bikes Health

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Nerf bike speed

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Add spray to snipers if you dont scope

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. Ad delay between 2 snipers

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Criminal

Hello there

I just wanted to share a few suggestions about the current Gtm combat and how to make it more enjoyable.

Cops:
    Well playercops are realy strong they can 1 hit a crime player thats ok but they should not be able to use Miniguns it should be more enjable if they were not supposed to.​
    Bike:
    the bike is realy op in my oppinion too op i have a couple of issues with the bike
    • first of all you are able to use melee weapons there are a few players which just drive around u and hit you with a knife (sometimes it looks not legit) melee pvp should get disabeld in vehicels
    • the bike is nearly as fast and get nearly the same health as the most cars a little speed and heath reducion should be better for the balance
    Dual Sniper:

• Atm you dont need to scope with your sniper to shoot accuarcy that should get changed so you have much spray if you shoot without scoping
    • if you use a rpg and a homing launcher there is a delay between shooting with these guns but if you use 2 snipers theres no delay that should get changed to prefend 1hits on players

2. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

Thread moved.