1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JJRocks The Abusive

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by M_Blazin, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_Blazin

M_Blazin Hobo

Flofin the Abusive.PNG After arresting JJRocks and his two teammates, (Pretty dang epic) I got triggered because, you guessed it, I died! After using caps in chat, JJRocks told me to stop so I did. I then called him salty because he instantly threatened me with a ban and he banned me, no warning. (He threatened me with a ban for caps btw) I mean, it's only 5 hours but I wanted to address this because I was in a pretty big warzone at the time that I was going back and forth from (pretty fun). Now, I might be looking at this the wrong way, but staff are pretty abusive when you get on their bad side and most staff hate me. And I'm never banned by anyone EXCEPT for JJRocks for caps.... Comment your opinions on this topic, cuz I think it's dumb that staff can do this and won't be punished for this.

Edit- JJRocks, if you lock this, you're a ho.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. JJrocks2001

JJrocks2001 I am SuperMan

Okay so fix your facts, I banned you for multiple reasons Staff disrespect and Caps. When I asked you to stop using caps you did not stop yet you where using caps the whole time. Also whenever I told you to stop you went off on me and I could not tolerate it anymore so I used my perm “Dealers Choice” which all admin+ have and I banned you for what I thought was a good enough punishment. Also I love your screenshot because it doesn’t show you spamming the heck out of me in my own pms! Thread locked.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.