1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jjrocks i dont understand!!!!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by Bilbo, Mar 2, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilbo

Bilbo Hobo

We agreed in game chat! I wouldnt give him my ten million dollars if he didnt agree! :mad:
    He clearly knew what the deal was and I demand my money back or this server is gonna lose a future costumer. I have proof of paying him and proof that he didnt keep up his end of the bargain. He doesnt have to say "i agree" to make it a done deal. He clearly stated as in the screenshot of my email i had, that he knew what the deal was and that he wanted to do it and any logical person would see that he was in on the deal "This deal is about me upgrading Bilbos account to supreme for 10 million ingame dollars" we already had a deal and he was confirming it! Why would I send someone TEN MILLION DOLLARS if he didnt agree?

2. JJrocks2001

JJrocks2001 I am SuperMan

Hi, I understand that you are mad but as it states in our rules and this goes to all players staff member etc. That you have to agree to the thread in both parties. I understand that you have proof of him knowing the deal in your screen shots but we don't accept proof like that. We have to have proof on the forums where EX JJrocks2001 agrees and Bilbo agrees to the thread. If this did happen i would be able to ban him but this didn't happen. I am very sorry you are mad but nothing can be done.

Thank you, JJrocks

3. Bilbo

Bilbo Hobo

I dont care if you ban him or not, I would like my money back. There was clearly a deal being done and I clearly am not Supreme. If there is still nothing you can do, then I must say I am done supporting your sever.

Thanks, Bilbo

4. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    There is nothing that can be done, because he never agreed in forums like the rules clearly state must happen the server cannot be held responsible to clean up the deal that you never officially made, according to the server.

This means that the server has put out clear rules.

You did not follow them 100%

You got scammed

And the server is not liable to fix it.

Good day ~Owendog77

• Like Like x 1
  5. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    I lost 1.4mil and 1.5k+ tokens to a rollback and staff didn't do anything :(

Welcome to the club...

And your BilboTbaggins right?

6. Bilbo

Bilbo Hobo

JJrocks is there anyway you can find deleted messages that the scammer deleted? If not, if i can pull up in an email that says he "agreed" to the deal would i be refunded?

7. WrapItB4uTapIt

WrapItB4uTapIt Mod

The player you were trying to do a deal with was a Non-ranked player. So, either way if they got banned or not and you had proof of them scamming you, you wouldn't get your money back as stated in the donor deal rules. Here are the rules for future reference. https://grandtheftmc.net/threads/donation-deal-rules.7/

8. Bilbo

Bilbo Hobo

Ok I see. Either way I wouldnt be getting my money back. Seems very unjust but I guess thats how you guys work. Thanks for your time.

9. JJrocks2001

JJrocks2001 I am SuperMan

Thread locked.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.