1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iTraitor's Mix and Diz erotica

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by Darkrai, Aug 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Darkrai

Darkrai Mugger

There was a once a handsome man named Diz.
    Diz was only 12 at the time and was tragically diagnosed with de herpes.
    Diz knew about his tragic disease and realised how it'd affect his life in a terrible way. :/

3 years later Diz became staff on a Minecraft server named GTM.
    Diz met this wonderful man named MixLogic. MixLogic's plan was to become an admin on GTM and to then retire as a manager and start College in Canada. :D Everything was going well for MixLogic...

Until he met Diz...

Diz came across the server GTM on a website named clownsong.com. Diz got to know MixLogic as a close friend and tried to become Helper on the server. 1 Month Later Diz became a moderator and was very close friends with MixLogic.

one tragic night MixLogic took everything from Diz's house in Minecraft and swore at him for being gay. :/
    Diz then found out where MixLogic lived, broke into his house blind folded him, and stuck his little sausage into MixLogic's anal cunt.

1 Year later MixLogic passed away from his infectious STD. THE END. :D

I'm sorry people reading this.

2. Darkrai

Darkrai Mugger

Darkrai later made 2.5m by iTraitor for writing this. I'd like to thank the academy and my parents for having me. :D