1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items Disappearance from Chests

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by reignstab, Jun 29, 2019.

1. reignstab

reignstab Hobo

Hi, so It was yesterday that I played until at 7 am, and my only house 231, got door glitched. I'm sure a lot of staff are aware of this, especially for 5Tapped (he tried his very best to help but couldn't so he just notified admin+), since I kept spamming in /help. So for a quite some time, I didn't have access to my house that contained my stuff. I didn't really care, I was just annoyed because I was forced to sell all the medium rare items (carbines, rpg, homing, titanium armor, etc...) I was gaining. But there was one point where I couldn't keep all my rare items (minis, wings, katana, net launcher, etc..) in my enderchest or my backpack so I decided to buy a new house that was bigger since I was progressing in the game further. I decided to buy a $200 000 house with the id of 242, there I cleaned my whole enderchest and backpack and placed all the things that aren't stackable (to save space) into one of my chest at my new house. I transferred almost 3/4 of my enderchest items and half of my backpack items to my chest (242,1 (I remember because it was beside the fridge dispensing bread)). I also stored a couple more rare items from Jimmy1D's giveaway in that chest too. So after a long day of playing, I finally went off. Then logging on today, I went to check my old house and fortunately it was fixed, I was happy because I was able to utilize my things from there again. Then, I decided to check up on my old house too, and it seemed normal until I checked my chests. There was one chest that remained normal and it was the chest that I put my kit hunter in, and the one that had most of the stuff. All the items from that chest disappeared. I was confused at first and checked all the chests at my new house, but found no assurance, checked backpack, enderchest, even the new house, still no sign of items. From there, I started annoying /help and just told me to make a bug ticket. So ya basically, all my items from my chest disappeared and I'm not sure what happened. I'm not going to make an exact list of missing things, but I had a half of enderchest filled with non-stackable miniguns, 2 katanas, few nets, 2 wings and a couple more things. I'm not really sure what happened but I'm just heartbroken because I've been staying up until 6 am, 7 am grinding in this game and logging back on and seeing all of my efforts disappearing. So yea, that happened not sure why, but I made a couple of theories. One theory I made is that a guy flew into my house or glitched in my house then took things? I thought of this because of the fact that my house has an open window, and someone with wings can just fly through it. Another theory is that, someone saw my chest and it had a bugged diamond sword, and just decided to delete that chest. But yea, I'm not sure what happened but all I just hope you guys are able to help me with this.

I've attached a couple of screenshots as well to further visualize my explanations.

Thank you,
    reignstab

P.S. im not sure why its so formal im sorry but if u guys are able to help me again. im stunned and im actually gona buy vip lol.

Attached Files:

2. reignstab

reignstab Hobo

Thank you for reading this wth its so long

3. reignstab

reignstab Hobo

Wait wth, this is another extension to my concern, but I lost all of my things in another chest again, same house 242. I had a couple of hunter kits and hitman kits in a chest in my 242,2 chest, but now its all gone. Both of my items on my bottom floor are all gone now, and I'm so confused. Please fix this and help me please.

Attached Files:

4. reignstab

reignstab Hobo

Okay, I just got back from work and I was about to play and stuff so I went to my new house to get some kits, I look at the chest, and everything is fucking gone man wth. Is this a joke or should I just move out? Please help me. I'm not gonna store anything anymore in this house I'm gonna leave one thing in each chest, and see if shits are still disappearing. Thank you and help, please.