1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction (I'm new)

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by Hwkeyez, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Hwkeyez

Hwkeyez Hobo

hi guys, I'm new to the community because the other server I played on, right when I donated they banned me for no reason so..... can I have some description on what you do on the gta server and vice and how their different and which one do you like better?

2. Mala_Hiebra

Mala_Hiebra Criminal

Washed MC Player
    Okay so let me start off... Can you send me your ban notification like how long and why? and vice is where you grow drugs and become the next El Chapo GTA is just like gta5 but Minecraft infused like pixel guns and blocks. Different map too

3. Mala_Hiebra

Mala_Hiebra Criminal

Washed MC Player
    Gyazo or imager your ban thing please.

4. Hwkeyez

Hwkeyez Hobo

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshot software, so I'll tell you exactly what happened, i liked this server a lot so I bought the highest rank (115$), my mom didn't like that so she made me refund, but they wouldn't give my money back and banned me from the server because I tried to refund, and kept the money, they said it was like a attempted murder, it's just as bade as the real crime, I pointed out that I'm not doing anything illegal and he said himself he reason he bans people refunding is because he doesn't want them to have any of th items from b4 the refund for free, but he never refunded me, so I now gave him 115$ and got banned

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. Mala_Hiebra

Mala_Hiebra Criminal

Washed MC Player
    yes it's not "illegal" but charging back is bannable plus then they have total permission to ban you and most server won't let you buy off there store now... plus then I think the staff member than banned you was thinking. Ty-mala

6. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Charging back to a certain point is illegal and if not there has to be a real reason to te chargeback because imagine you buy something on amazon m, if you chargeback you would get sued, well it works similar here, if you charge back you get banned as it is the only way from stop it.

7. Grandacity

Grandacity Gangster

Hey there, I hope you have enjoyed GTM so far. Some quick things that you might want to know about the GTA servers are...
    • Best ways to make money would be to vote for the server (/vote), kill other players and sell their items (the trash cans at spawn is where you would put the items), loot the chests around the map and sell the items at spawn again, and to buy a rank on the server so that you have access to kits and such.
    • Find a gang of reliable players or play with some of your friends who you would want to get on with.
    • Find items or a style of play that you find most fitting to you (ex- using a wing suit, using a JP with a melee weapon, or using a gun with low or high costs).
    Also, charging back is illegal on the server (somebody who charges back would get an EZ BAN), and illegal in real life at a certain level (look it up if you don't know) so I would not recommend it. Not to mention that most chargebacks don't really work out and you basically just loose money for nothing.