1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost my account to migration and would like my premium and creative plot back

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pan, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Pan

Pan Hobo

I lost my original account to the whole migration thing. For some reason minecraft.net doesn’t recognize the original email that I used to buy the game. Ive tried recovering it but to even reach out to mojang you need the purchase ID of the game. Unfortunately I couldn’t even find that.(my dad probably deleted it since it was a junk email in his eyes)

So i’ve lost my premium rank. IngameRank wise tho I think I was still a hobo due to a different reset that I think happend around when GTM 2 was released..

I recently(literally few hours ago lol) joined back for the nostaglia.

I wanted to see my old creative plot but that seems to be gone. I asked my old friend Sethdog6 and he said that’d the creative had been reset a couple times.

I used to be a very active player back in 2015-17
    And I think the last time I ever logged on to gtm was probably around 2019/2020

My original account name was:
    Panuel2002
    My new account name is:
    PanTheFather

I’d really appreciate if I could get my premium and creative plot back.(if it still exists)

2. Pan

Pan Hobo

Sorry I think I was wrong bout what my upgrade was I'm pretty sure it was sponsor

3. NielsMun

NielsMun Criminal Wiki Moderator