1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House Questions

Discussion in 'Houses' started by 11kobeer, Oct 1, 2017.

1. 11kobeer

11kobeer Retired Manager

My questions about building a premium house on Creative and transferring it over to GTM have not been answered in days, so here they are:

1) What are the smallest and biggest 3D dimensions (l*w*h) we are allowed to have?
    2) What are the minimum and maximum amount of chests we can put in?
    3) Are we allowed to put a trash can in our house?
    4) What rank of staff will approve and copy/paste the house?
    5) Do the players choose where their house goes? If so, does the decoration of the house need to match that of the surrounding houses or not?
    6) Does this house we build cost us any money/permits in-game? Or, for example, can we build a 15 chest house and have it freely copy/pasted into the map?

2. Mockin

Mockin Criminal

1. Make it reasonable. (15-20 permit houses have around 15-20 chests.)
    2. Really depends on how big like I have seen houses nearing 150 permits. They hold over 100+ chests
    3. No I doubt it
    4. Obviously A builder -.-
    5. probably not, wherever the builder see where it fits into the terraform. You should probably want to think of theming your house a specific color scheme though so it is more likely chosen
    6. no it won't cost you anything to get it approved and built, unless you actually plan on buying it.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Qhong

Qhong Thug

3. I'm quite sure that for a trash can in your house you need at pay a extra 5 permits if I'm not mistaken

4. Grandacity

Grandacity Gangster

1) That depends on the size of the house- as long as it can support chests for a certain amount of permits and it is decorated, there is a chance it can get accepted.
    2) Minimum can by anything within reason, and same with maximum (just realize that it has to be favorable if you want it to be actually added into the map).
    3) Yes, but preferably in houses that are over 20 permits (we have that in the houses already implemented in the game).
    4) The Map Manager (RoyalSkid) and the Builders will decide if it should belong in the map.
    5) Players don't choose, but you can recommend where you would like it placed based on the style (remember, you relinquish the build to the builders who can change the design at their pleasure).
    6) It won't cost you anything, but if you actually plan on buying the house, then it would.