1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

house #281 was cleared but it's a non permit house

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by NydEn_HD, Jan 30, 2020.

1. NydEn_HD

NydEn_HD Hobo

hi!
    i got a problem with a house i own. i'm talking about house #281, where i stored many rare heads of players.
    i wasn't online for some months and a permit house i owned was cleared. that's legit, i know. but one of my GTM Money houses was also cleared and i don't understand this, because only premium houses get cleared after some months being inactive. i was the only person to have access to this house so nobody else could have stolen all these heads. the other houses i bought with GTM Money weren't cleared. my IGN is NydEn_HD.
    i really would appreciate any kind of explanation or maybe helping me out.
    thanks for listening
    greetz Paul

2. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    You do not own this house anymore correct? Or did your items just get cleared from the chests? Which GTM is this on also? Is the house still on the map (ID: 281)?

It could be possible that a map update resulted in the deletion of your house.

3. NydEn_HD

NydEn_HD Hobo

I still own this house. And like you said, the items just got cleared but I don't know why. When I logged in and checked this house, I was still owning it but the chests were empty. The house is on GTM Sanktburg. Yes, the house is still existing on the map with the ID 281.

4. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Create an "Other Support" ticket here: https://grandtheftmc.net/support

Include as much information as possible, this might include the House ID, GTM#, the type of house, etc.