1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopes for S3

Discussion in 'Vice' started by Owendog77, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Over the past 4 days ive played a lot of vice and ive noticed some things that i want to change, and some that i want to stay.

Things to change.
    -Redstone is broken, slow, and unreliable.
    -gun reloading/shooting issue, i dont know about this to much because i played with it for like 2 minutes.
    -100 million noobs asking how to play (better tutorial)
    -I think some of the drugs are to hard to produce.

Things to stay

-Coke production is perfect.

It's probably to late to actually effect S3, but this is what i hope will change and stay fir S3.

2. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

- The redstone is laggy simply due to the fact there is so much of it. Solutions are being investigated to solve the issues, however with the sheer scale of redstone, it's hard to actually fix it (To put it in comparison, around 1 or 2 months after S2 released, peraldon ran a script and found over 100,000 hoppers in the map, it's been another few months, so just imagine the sheer scale of it)

- The gun reloading/shooting issue has only started appearing in the past few days and is probably due to the lag of the redstone, a developer is investigating it.

- The tutorial will probably be revamped for S3. Also, the main reason they are asking is due to issues with the resource pack loading, which is another issue being investigated.

- Some drugs are supposed to be harder than others to produce, since some ingredients can be grown a lot easier than others, meaning the drug production is really the only thing that balances it out.

3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Will cocain be staying the same?

4. kataclar_

kataclar_ Criminal

-I'd like Cocaine to change, because if it doesn't, it will be a bit repetitive and boring. Like in S2, cocaine was the best drug to produce and the way to make it was a lot different from the mushroom productions of S1 (mushrooms who were the best drug of s1).

What I would really really like, would be that drugs sell prices change every X days/weeks and so a new drug becomes the best drug.
    A bit like like a stock exchange on drugs.
    That way, we would have to create a lot more machines, and get them to be very efficient in case the drugs they produce comes back in fashion.
    (I think this suggestion originally came from @Micatchu at the end of S1, but it's such a good idea)

-Also, put a sell command

• Sexy Sexy x 1
  5. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

yea, stock exchange drugs would be so great. Coke just became the shrooms of s1. Especially since meth (beetroot) was kind of broken. At least I never got it to work. just clogged up the hoppers with seeds that didn't go through.

And if "changing rates" for drugs wouldn't be possible, then at least there should be more drugs that for the same effort would be the same profitable

• Agree Agree x 1