1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hit registration/Lag spikes

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by BandzOnly, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BandzOnly

BandzOnly Hobo Supreme

I need help by staff passing this onto the higher staff/owner.....

1. Hitreg

Hitreg has been on the server and been a most complained about thing on GTM since 2018 and the community really hates it and players have stopped playing on GTM because of it which means that staff might need to do something about it right? but nothing has been fixed in the last year and a half....

2. Lag
    Lag hasn't been that big of an issue since recently on GTM and the spikes cause people to die (which has happened to me) and encourages players to stop playing or not enjoy GTM as much as they want/like.

It has been about 2 and a half months since I have started experiencing it and NO its not my internet bc I have A very good connection lower than 20 ping sometimes so it isn't my internet but its the server.... Idk what has caused the server to lag so much in recent events but it has and Ik that staff have tried to help it but it hasn't worked that well and might be a bigger problem but idk.

Fixing these issues would help the server so much and is the main problem of GTM which should be a focus I guess but hey who am I to tell the staff what to do.

Said for the Community,
    Bandz

• Like Like x 1
  2. _Worldlegend_

_Worldlegend_ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. WatInDaGame

WatInDaGame Helper

I agree. :)

4. CuzImKliki

CuzImKliki Hobo

i disagree the server i working very well, good job!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. GoodCookie

GoodCookie Hobo

I agree

6. luk_2910

luk_2910 Hobo

I agree

7. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Hitreg

Hitreg is recognized by staff and for the most part people have a love hate relationship with it.

The people who want hitreg to stay.
    -The issue with removing it is fights will end nearly instantaneously. There isn’t chance to win without being flawless, meaning no new jpers would bother trying to pvp. Also, it would essentially make the game too quick and there wouldn’t be any fun when fighting, as there’s not a chance to recover or fix mistakes.

The people who hate hitreg.
    -This isn’t because they can’t win jp fights or learn to improve. It is because sometimes they don’t win a fight where hitreg is taken into consideration, leading them to believe they’d win a large amount of the time compared to currently because they will be able to hit that last hit.

Staff have no reason to fix it when less than half of the community who speaks out on the issue agrees that completely removing hitreg is the only solution.

Most players are not leaving due to hitreg. Most new players who join ground for a long time before actually committing to moving onto air pvp. This means if they do leave, they are likely bored themselves or do not think taking the time to learn how to air pvp is worth it.

Lag

This has been a known issue. Players constantly complain about lag, and yes, it can be extremely annoying at times. Take into account that lag can be caused due to your position in relation to the server host, location in the world, internet connection, or even the specs of your PC. Take into account these variables before blaming the lag on GTM, as it’s likely your end could prevent it, at least slightly.

Any lag is usually apparent when large amounts of players are on during the day. 200+ players ends up resulting in lag from what I have seen. In this case, it is constantly worked on to improve the condition and extent at which GTM is running.

If you have any more questions or if I wasn’t clear feel free to ask.

8. luk_2910

luk_2910 Hobo

yes but why i got more hr then other players i hit them 10 times they hit me 3 times i die thats the proplem

9. AngelOfPlng

AngelOfPlng Hobo

How hard i would like to see agree i can't if gtm takes hitreg away gtm won't be fun hacker would come back jpers would die in a matter of a second and i agree hr can suck becuz u die becuz it but remember if u kill someone he can have hitreg on u see don't complain about this go to the communty meetings skylix explained everything there

10. VIAUS

VIAUS Hobo

The hit reg makes the game fair for all players, rather than some having excellent reg and insta-killing everyone where as some will be at an extreme disadvantage, the hit reg makes sure that no matter the connection to a certain extent, the fights are fair.
    however I would advise looking into the lag issues as it makes GTM unplayable at peak times.

11. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Necroposting is replying on threads that are two weeks or older. Try to avoid it if you can :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.