1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTM4 Closing & Data Transfer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cyborg_, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Cyborg_

Cyborg_ Homie Staff Member Manager Developer

upload_2022-8-10_18-31-47.png
    After the closing of GTM7 we have noticed a significant more amount of players playing on GTM1, this has left GTM4 mostly for dead, and after a lot of back and forth talk, we have decided to close it. This does come with concerns such as GTM1's economy, but after calculating how much loot is in the GTM4 economy, including houses compared to GTM1's economy, we have confidence that GTM1's economy will survive.

In order for GTM to grow and have a brighter future it is essential that we close GTM4. This is not the end of GTM, it's only the beginning of something new, we will continue to push out new and exciting content as far as the eye can see.

What will happen to all my loot on GTM4 (Sanktburg)?:

GTMs Transfer system will work the same way as GTM7's did. The transfer system is now able to transfer loot in Non Premium houses, stats, ender chest, and more. When transferring your data in game, you will be able to view more details on exactly what transfers.

What will happen to my loot on the server I am transferring my data to?:

In order to prevent as much damage to GTM1s economy all your data on the target server will be replaced with your data on GTM4. This includes things such as gold, any premium houses you may own, any loot you have. If you do not have anything of value on GTM4, and do on another server, it is not encouraged to transfer.

How do I transfer?

To begin transferring your data you will need to use the /transfer command in-game. Once you do this, you will be walked through steps on where you would want to transfer, and what gets transferred. Once you transfer you CANNOT turn back. Clicking the final button to begin the transfer will ban you until the transfer is complete. If an error in is encountered, you will be permanently banned and will need to immediately DM an admin or above

What is Transferring?

Not everything will be transferred. Read carefully to find out what will be transferred.

Non-Premium Houses:
    All loot in all of your Non-Premium houses will be transferred into a new house on the target server. The transfer command will delete all houses your houses on the target servers and move all your houses on GTM4 to new houses on the target server.

Premium Houses: Premium Houses will be sold and you will be refunded the gold for the premium house. Any items in Premium houses will not transfer so make sure to move those items into your backpack or two to a non-premium house (which will transfer). This will force-sell all your houses on the target server.

Custom Housing: If you are a user that has a custom house on GTM4, please create a support ticket under the custom housing section, these will all be handled on a case to case basis.

Backpacks: All of your backpack content on GTM4 will be fully transferred to the target server. Anything you have in your backpack on the target server will be overridden.

EnderChests: Your enderchest will be fully transferred, overriding anything on the target server.

Inventory: Your inventory will be fully transferred, overriding anything on the target server.

Vehicles: Your vehicles will be fully transferred, overriding any vehicles on the target server.

Gold: Your gold will override all gold on the target server, if you bought this gold, please make a support ticket to receive this gold.

Stats: Your stats will be fully transferred, overriding any stats on the target server.

GTMRank: Your GTMRank on GTM4 will override your GTMRank on GTM1.

Achievements: Your achievements will be fully transferred, including achievement progress to the target server (note: spoiled brat is a global achievement so it does not need to be transferred).

Cheat Codes: Your cheatcodes will be fully transferred, overriding any cheatcodes on the target server.

BlackMarket: Items in the black market DO NOT transfer. Make sure to check the black market to make sure you don't have anything laying around there.

Gangs: Gangs also do not transfer. If you were the gang owner of a gang on GTM4, you will be refunded the money you used to make the gang. Gangs are the only thing that will not be overridden and deleted during the transfer to the target server. (ei if you are transferring from GTM4 to GTM1, you will stay in your GTM1 gang even after transfer).

Weapon Skins: Weapon skins will now also transfer from GTM4 overriding any weapon skins on the target server.

Cosmetics: Will replace cosmetics on the target server.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  2. Samurii

Samurii Criminal

It's sad that I'm experiencing something like this again after the GTM 3 closure, but in a way it's understandable. I'm relieved that this time there's a way to transfer all your stuff. Not like back then when you could only transfer a tiny fraction of your items.
    I'm just wondering how I and other players are supposed to find average good premium houses on GTM 1. Isn't this a bit unfair for the players that had wonderful premium houses on GTM 4 which are now being taken away from them and then they are left with nothing again?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cyborg_

Cyborg_ Homie Staff Member Manager Developer

This is a completely fair concern, there are not too many ways to handle such issue besides building more houses on GTM1 that may be available for 4's players.

4. Wurmpy

Wurmpy Hobo

Playing gtm with germany
  5. SxckmyStats

SxckmyStats Hobo

Hello my Minecraft name is Deapness i am a GTM player for long time but i played on sanktburg i was like level 102 had like 10 million or a few millions and 2 houses with lots of stuff and when i want to do /transfer it shows me its disabled rightnow and i cant get my stuff rightnow