1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTM-Concept ideas

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by _ByConcorde_, Jun 12, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you agree with those ideas?

1. Yes i do

100.0%
  2. No i dont like them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. _ByConcorde_

_ByConcorde_ Hobo

In my opinion, there are some parts missing on gtm. So i got some ideas for the server.

1st. 1v1 Arenas
    Extra server for 1v1's [1v1 arena] with individual kits created by users. Its good if u want to 1v1 someone onground in wing or jetpack but dont want someone to annoy you while doing this.

2nd. Nerfing BST
    . So on gtm are drugs, what isnt a problem itself but with the fact, that some drugs are very strong and make it almost impossible to kill someone without. As example: BST | The problem with Bst is, that u have to hit your enemy 5 times with an Katana to kill him. and most time people run away after 2-3 hits. It also does not include negative effects [except if u use too many of them at the same time]. So in my opinion bst should get resistence I and strenght I. The speed effect doesnt change alot at fights, so it can stay.

3rd. An Airport
    Well on gtm are alot of planes but there is just an airport on gtm7. So i think there should be one for gtm1 and gtm4 but bigger than on gtm7.It should have hangars which u can buy for ingamemoney or permits.

4rd. NPC-vehicles
    The streets on gtm are kinda boring, so i think it would be better if the server add npcs which are driving around in cars [9F,Zentorno,Primo,Entity XF]. It would be enough if there was like 10 npcs driving around the map.

5ft.More non-premium houses
    On gtm are alot of premium houses with alot of chests. But non-premium houses max. have 15 chests and not a single double chest. So the idea is: More non-premium houses with more than 15 chests and most of them should be double chests. It would be good if there was non-premium houses up to 25 chests for around 1,25mil.

6th.buffing weapons
    On gtm the only weapons which are kinda good are the advanced rifle, special carbine rifle , the homing, heavy sniper , normal sniper,shotguns and minigun. The other weapons arent really good. I think all the smg's mg's and some rifles. Becouse in the real GTA-V all weapons are good and there isnt a big difference between the strongness of the weapons.

7th.Crowbar chests
    On the 5 STAR crowbar chests are some items which are kind an scam. So 500 crowbars cost around $30 USD but u can win an $20 USD rank , an tag [i mean who would actually like to pay $30 USD for an Tag?] an vehicle [Akuma] which isnt really good and not worth $30 USD| You also can win 5 permits which have a worth of $17,50 USD, which means you lost around $12,50 USD. Those items makes you lose alot of money for nothing. Those things should get exchanged by more worthful items.

I hope you can understand those points.
    Thanks for reading.

• Litty Litty x 1
  2. OakFire_

OakFire_ Hobo

the 1v1 arenas are in my opinion a good idea which could workout pretty well

the problem is if you make the bst worse you have to make meth and everything else worse to because meth is better than bst if you use it correct.

There also is a millitarybase on gtm1 so there is not an airport needed really.

There are multiple houses with alot of double chests even with 14chests in it, they are not expansive you only have a hard time finding them

there is no need to buff weapons since they are really stable right now, the only thing they could change is the heavy pistol since it does a big amount of damage

the crowbars chests are good how they are now, there is no need to buy crowbars you don't need to buy them you can buy it you really want to.
    the reason why there are worse things in the 500crowbars crate is because if you only get good things out of it the economy will be broken even more.

greets,
    OakFire_

• Litty Litty x 1
  3. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    What's the point of gathering and becoming rich with loot? There would be no loss in order to get good.

Maybe something like more machetes / Stronger melee weapons would be a better alternative. BST is like one of the only good drugs right now, with positive effects.

No need, tbh.

Could cause lag, could be cool. Not 100% sure on my opinion with this.

There are PLENTY of non-premium houses. Houses above 1mil while it would be nice for some people, it makes premium houses less valuable and have less purpose.

I think the balancing is good right now. I mean, we can't make all the weapons have the same power and stats, then there is no difference and less skill involved.

Crowbars are a gamble, you can also win a $50 rank, a $200 rank, or even 1000-2500 crowbars, well over the 500 crowbars you used. That's just naming a few things. So no, it's fairly balanced.

• Litty Litty x 1