1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTAM server shutdown

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by zkll505, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zkll505

zkll505 Hobo

Hello! I am zkll505, and my server is shutting down, it said to "look at our post" but i didn't find one. I would like to know how to and IF i can transfer my rank, money, and echest/backpack over from server 5 to server 2. Thank you, zkll505

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Make sure you have all your valuables in your inventory or backpack, make sure you have sold all your houses, cars and extra posessions.

Make sure all your money is in your bank then type /transfer and follow the directions from there.

BE CAREFUL, as soon as you transfer you will not be able to go back.

Also note that all data on the server you transfer to will be deleted.

Good luck and make sure you get all your valuables!!!

3. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

I believe the post you are referring to is this one https://grandtheftmc.net/threads/closing-gtm-2-3-5-6.7646/ Also, GTM 2 is also closing along with 3,5, and 6 so you are unable to transfer from 5 to 2 if that is what you planned on doing. You can also take a look at this post for a transfer tutorial. https://grandtheftmc.net/threads/gtm-transfer-tutorial.8269/ There are other languages if you scroll down. Lastly, GTM 6 is already closed for transferring just for your information.