1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flofin And JJ fanfic

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by xoxo_sky_xoxo, Jun 20, 2018.

1. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

Flofin was getting ready to leave for school when his father, (JJ) called him upstairs. "What is it, dad?" asked Flofin, "I want to show you something" replied papa jj. JJ stood up from his chair, moved to his book case, and pushed it, this revealed a secret room. The secret rooms walls were painted red, hanging on them were whips, ropes, and chains. In the middle of the room there was a post, where you could tie a rope to. JJ moved swiftly towards this post, Flofin followed him. In one swift movement, JJ grabbed Flofin by the shoulders, tied his wrists to the post and started spanking him. "DAD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!?!" shouted Flofin, "Your mother left me, you need to satisfy my needs" said JJ. JJ left the post and walked slowly towards the wall, which was where the whips were hanging, grabbed one and walked back to the post. He grabbed flofin by the legs and violently pulled his pants down, exposing his smooth, bare, white ass. JJ started whipping his ass lightly, but JJ started gaining speed with rapid succession. After a while Flofins ass started bleeding, JJ stopped. JJ then pulled down his pants to expose his bulging, huge, veiny cock. Which he then swiftly put inside Flofins tight, virgin asshole. "It doesnt fit!!" screamed Flofin, "I will make it fit" replied JJ. And that is exactly what he did, he made it fit. After 10 minutes of rough and violent thrusting, JJ stopped. He had released his load into Flofin's resized anus, this was where Flofin had finally lost his anal virginity. That room was where Flofin stayed until his father died. He was penetrated daily his father, until one day, he got a heart attack while inside of Flofins super tight asshole. That was a happy day, for everyone. JJ's last words were "Spread your cheeks for your old man".

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Flofin is black.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Flofin

Flofin Sr Mod

now that is erotic, and im not the one that takes it up the ass fix it ty <3 im black too

4. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

I feel like someone has too much free time and/or extremely vivid fantasies.
    Haha DAM

5. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    How tf did you find Mix's sex dungeon? :confused:

@MixLogic work on ur security

And @Flofin fr?

6. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    Stahp with these gay fanfics xD

And stoped reading this one, after this. Also, change "Your mother left me," to "Your father left me."
    Makes more sense.

• Agree Agree x 1