1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

/stack has been broken for like 8 months now. I know there are bugs with it but should devs rlly take 8 months to fix what supremes paid for?

2. Janigaming

Janigaming Hunter Supreme

Did you know that the server chosed for it to add it to the supreme rank? When I got it it wasn’t even added to the game yet, so please be more kind and say please and be patient

3. Xnap

Xnap Homie

Be patient :). There are constant developments being made throughout the server. No one is slackinggg

4. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

Someone is definitely slacking if it takes 8 months to fix a command. 8 MONTHS.

5. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    The developers are busy with other important things, they'll be working on /stack whenever they got time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Another thing is that some bugs are much harder to fix then others, especially when dealing with custom items.

7. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

The server chose to add it. I got supreme thinking I would be able to use /stack. 5 months later and nothing has changed.

8. Xnap

Xnap Homie

If you got supreme just for /stack, might as well have bought the command (it was out on the store for a while)~ ;) just saying. But anyways, there are certain priorities that need to be worked on first before we can get to fixing /stack so.

9. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    /stack is just very glitchy with our plugins. It caused a dupe glitch the first time we launched it and almost did the second time we tried to fix it as well. Some work will be needed to fix that issue, and our developers are simply too busy with other priorities.

10. DaddyBright

DaddyBright Thug

I agree that it sucks we cant use /stack. Dont think we dont also want to use it. But Developers are working on other things. On bigger things. Also /stack is very buggy.

But, i think GTM needs to change ingame and at the store that if you buy Supreme, that you get /stack. Because at the store it says you will get /stack and also ingame. That means GTM is saying to give a player /stack while it isnt in use.

11. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

You shouldn't even be able to use /stack. You were premium before you got staff. I know that you guys need the 5 second tpa thing for getting places but honestly, how does 2000 tokens a month and a jetpack a day help your performance as a member of the staff team?

I agree with you that they need to remove the /stack thing from the store because that is false advertising and unfair to the players who buy supreme.

12. JustACryingHorse

JustACryingHorse Hobo

Cunt
    It's a reward to the staff for their hard work.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

It is not unfair to the players who bought supreme. When you buy something off the store, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. In the terms and conditions it states:
    "User Agreement
    We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason."
    That states that the perks you get from supreme are allowed to change, and it was changed for a server balancing issue as it caused a duplication glitch.

• Like Like x 2
  14. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

That's not why they have supreme commands. They use it to be better helpers. It seems that some players are more motivated to get the supreme commands from helper rather than to be an actual helper.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. JustACryingHorse

JustACryingHorse Hobo

Cunt
    It motivates the staff to keep working and it's a reward for their hard work.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I just want so say that both sides are correct in my eyes, however i think that gtm should remove it from the list of perks for supreme until it gets fixed.

This is because even though the server has the right to change the perks of the rank, they are still false advertising.

Even though its only one command, it could be very usefull and valuable for some players.

Imagine if you bought supreme expecting to get all the perks currently listed in the store, but instead all you revieve is a red chatcolor. You would not be very pleased and you would probably chargeback.

17. DaddyBright

DaddyBright Thug

I will talk about it.

Offtopic:
    It isnt to performance. Im on the Staff Team because i like to help people and everything that comes with it. I knew i would get Supreme. But does that means i cant talk about /stack? I would love to use it. And do you say that because i was Premium before i got staff, i cant use all the perks that come with Supreme? And i dont see it as a reward, i choose to be a Helper and to put time in GTM. I enjoy to be a Helper, and yes, i tought that it would be cool to get Supreme. But im not doing it for that.

• Sexy Sexy x 1
  18. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

Pfft. Before you got helper you said in chat something to the likes of: "I'm not going to claim my premium monthly until I get an update on my helper application because I want the extra tokens." Of course you knew you would get supreme and of course you were excited about the perks. If you enjoy being a helper so much and just love to help people shouldn't that be your reward? I honestly think they should just give staff the commands they need separately because isn't the greatest reward helping others?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Stop turning this into an argument, your question has been answered.

Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.