1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DieHeldernaar

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hirm, Oct 26, 2018.

?

Ban

1. What will tell me dieheldernaar that I have to wait other weeks to rewrite I'm post here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. to never be unban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. be unban

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hirm

Hirm Hobo

Why did you continue hacking especially after your first ban?
    About how many players do you think you have killed unfairly by hacking?

first thing I was banned twice for a double accaunt that was my brother and the second time for hacks so I was not using them in my first ban

8/10

What do you have to say to these players you killed unfairly?

then people unjustly killed with the hacks were only 8/10 I killed only those because there are 4 of them who used to fly without the jet and it is not possible that they were opposed if they were hobo and then there are the others that I killed because they always broke to the molotov warp bank and they left you 4/5 hearts before the last second that remained to try to kill them

Do you think you should be unbanned after you ruined the gameplay of dozens of other players by hacking?

as I said above I did not kill dozens I only killed at least 8 out of 10 I killed with hack

Would you have unbanned yourself if you were in my place?

I did not understand the question so I do not answer and I hope you do not tell me that I have to do it all over again just because I did not answer

Do you plan on ever hacking again on any other server including GTM?

Hacking on other servers maybe but I mean those not very famous that it is not that you enjoyed it so much

What lesson(s) have you learned from this experience?

The lessons I learned were not to hack on servers anymore But nobody forbids me to hack on other servers I now know that you do not want me to use them on your server So I apologize a lot and I hope this appeal is read quickly that I do not want to wait for other days.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Create a appeal at grandtheftmc.net/support.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.