1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleted House on GTM 7

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by RYANHAILEY, Feb 4, 2021.

1. RYANHAILEY

RYANHAILEY Hobo

Hello Friends and Possibly Enemies,

I'm RYANHAILEY as you might see in my username. Pretty much, I haven't been on GTM for at least 8 months or so. A lot has changed, and that's good. Thanks for always improving the server. But my house on GTM 7, which I do not remember the id, but was at the cords: -262, 322 (about). I checked the location, and it was definitely a revamped building. It was a money house with 14 chests. Most of which were filled with all titanium gear, nothing else. I have photos of the armor that I lost. I took the photos when I was transferring my armor to my new house before i quit. If some sort of staff wants to converse, my discord is Triphling#5923. I hope I can get this back. I want to start playing again.

2. Spectre

Spectre Hobo

3. cool_soc

cool_soc Hobo

Rip ur titanium gear D: Also do you know about the 25 chest money house? Its 625k in the grey and white building near courtyard. It's like the rest of the 25 permit apartments in the building.[​IMG]