1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom house with snowfade

Discussion in 'GTM' started by Pvpkingsil, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Pvpkingsil

Pvpkingsil Hobo

I am paying 20m to snowfade with which he orders an custom house. I wil be added to this house and be given my own chests. Also i will have a say in who will be able to join the house and who not and i will NEVER be removed. Also i will have a saying in parts of the design of the house, as far as snow agrees with it.

If snowfade breaks any of the points i stated above i will be given my 20m back plus an compensation of 5mil.

Also i want to be added from the moment the custom house is available and build!

If any of the house guests steal loot from eachother they will be removed from the house (including myself).

if the owner (snowfade) ever steals loot he will need t give 3x the value of the stolen loot back.

My IGN is Pvpkingsil.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  2. vince

vince Hobo

i agree but i have the most rights about this house bc i paid most so that means if pvp steals anything he will be removed or maybe banned and he will not get to say full 100% about the house but i do agree with him getting added and wont unadd if he wont do anything stupid Sn0wfade

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  3. Pvpkingsil

Pvpkingsil Hobo

if 'stupid' means only stealing loot i agree.