1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COPS ARE SOMETIMES VERY WRONG

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by AntonThePrince, Apr 16, 2019.

1. AntonThePrince

AntonThePrince Homie

In School, like coding.
    Hello everyone, I couldn't find a better place to post this so I am doing it here.

I would like to say that in order to get a wanted star in GTM when you hit the cop it should take away at least 1 1/2 hearts from the cop. My reasoning comes from the story bellow:

I was playing normal GTM MineSanatos, when I see a wanted player with two stars. I do what first comes to mind. I call a cop. In the next 10 seconds I have a cop standing next to me. I start showing him where the person was by punching the air. Then either the cop jumps in front of my fists or I miss but the end result was that I punched him accidentally. Whose ever fault it was the cop didn't care. I shifted and ran and try to show I meant no harm. In the end the real villain got away while I got executed and ended up in prison.

I would highly enjoy if the staff took my post seriously and did something about that problem. Enjoy! :)

2. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

What you described is allowed on GTM and I believe is actually a common practice. I have seen cops intentionally try to get damaged by players so they can damage or arrest said player. As you may or may not know, GTM is based off of GTA and my opinion is that the "corruption" in cops fits the GTA theme. Cops on GTM aim to try to make the most money they can by arresting or killing criminals, no matter which way they do it. As a staff member, I can not do anything about this problem other than to give advice as in to be very careful in the warzone. I have moved this thread as I believe you are suggesting the implementation of 1.5 hearts of damage to cops at the first hit.

Thread Moved