1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came back to say L dead server good job staff

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by IanPeru, Apr 5, 2022.

1. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    hilarious how the entire playerbase was against the updates that killed this server and nothing was done about it and now its dead. came back to say L, fuck subtlety, the gtm team dug the hole theyre in now. i was right about mix lol he lead to this(shocker). i know you got your bag pres, gg to you lol, but you shouldve tried to put some water on the fire, wouldve gotten more money.

probably no ones gonna see this besides skylix because youre apparently manager now or something. you were cool in my book so ill just say delete the entire server and build it from the ground up in a different way lol

also 30 donors who want to get their moneys worth by stabbing each other in the air with your inflated rarity ruined katanas isnt a playerbase, its dregs.

once again you reap what you sow you were literally warned this would happen and the dumbasses in charge did nothing

shouldve put more into vice, made actual updates, supported/enticed youtubers, fixed p2w BS, cheatcodes were obviously a terrible idea, and idk maybe listen to the 300+ people telling you theyd leave if the changes stayed they would leave

enjoy the dead server dumbasses LLLLLLLLL

note: please forward this to anyone who was in charge of the server during this slow painful idiotic death

2. luk2910

luk2910 Hobo