1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build team application

Discussion in 'Submit' started by joshanims, Sep 9, 2019.

1. joshanims

joshanims Hobo

1) General Information
    • Username: joshanims
    • Previous Usernames: MHF_Name | skeppy_spop_spop | Googlesearchfor
    • Date of Birth: October 10th 1999
    • Timezone: EDT
    • Discord ID: Teggroll raccoon#1043

2) Why do you want to become a builder? (50+ Words)
    I want to become a builder of this server because I really like this server and I think its amazing! It's easy to interact with things and just.. AUGH! I want to become part of the build team because I fricken really appreciate this server, and I want to get a chance to support it! It really staggers me how friendly the staff are, and I appreciate them too! because I don't often see SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF sitting around, most of them get tired and kick me for asking so many questions I can't even control myself right now... xD

3) What is your build style? What kind of builds are you best at? Eg. interior designing, building skyscrapers, etc.. (50+ Words) I'm mostly good at interior design & outside design. I'm pretty good at using worldedit, but voxel, I dont know... BUT anyway, what is my style? rustic houses, banner designs, japanese structures, ANCIENT structures, things like that.

4) How can the build team benefit from having you? (50+ Words) The thing that benefits you guys is that I'm good at commandblock work and redstone. Also when I'm warmed up, I for some reason go ULTRA MODE and go crazy with slabs, stairs, and full blocks. The final product looks pretty good in my opinion. jUsT yOu wAiT sOnNeH!!

5) On average, how many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to GTM? Probably after school, 7 hours.

6) Is there any additional information you would like to add? (Not required but suggested)

Build Asset Screenshots/Videos: (Minimum 3 Different Builds)(No shaders or resourcepacks allowed) Got it!

Do you accept that if you ask a staff member to review your application it will be denied? Yes, I understand.
    Do you accept that you may not be a builder/staff member on another server if you want to build on GTM? I also understand. Thank you.

2. GloryX

GloryX Novice Staff Member Moderator Builder

Hey there! You need to post your screenshots to Gyazo or Imgur then paste the link in to attach your screenshots. I’d also like to point out that our team does not focus on any command blocks nor redstone since neither work for the build team, nor do we focus on medieval or ancient type builds. Anything else such as modern, modern interior, terraforming, or greenery are very acceptable.