1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build team application (Suggested by SkylixMC)

Discussion in 'Submit' started by coalcruncher, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:44 PM.

1. coalcruncher

coalcruncher Hobo

1) General Information
    • Username: coalcruncher
    • Previous Usernames: coalcruncher
    • Date of Birth: March 11 2005
    • Timezone: US east
    • Discord ID: coalcruncher #7502

2) Why do you want to become a builder? (50+ Words)
    Id like to become a builder due to my lack of vanilla PvPing skills, proven by my expert skills of using a helicopter. Id like to become a builder to show my work and creativity to those who might value it, unlike previous people who have done nothing but grief and mock my work. Also I could fill up my free time with building.

3) What is your build style? What kind of builds are you best at? Eg. interior designing, building skyscrapers, etc.. (50+ Words)
    The buildings I have shown to be best at could be things like Seasonal things example Turkeys (as shown in an image), maybe even just fun things to build. However if I must I can build "modern" buildings though if I must build buildings I would prefer to make them hidden, I can also decorate the inside of the building rather than build the building itself.

4) How can the build team benefit from having you? (50+ Words)
    I am not one to assume the build team would benefit from me being on the team, however, I could see just another pair of hands as a help to the build team. I may also be of assistance in polishing the buildings that are made, not saying they are bad, but that they aren't perfect. then again nothing is perfect. The last thing they might be able to appreciate of my skills is probably the young imagination I still posses, not saying adults aren't creative but Kids/teens always can be.

5) On average, how many hours per week do you think you can dedicate to GTM?
    Approximately 4 hours a day on school days and 8 hours on a weekend. soooooo 36 hours approximately/

6) Is there any additional information you would like to add? (Not required but suggested)
    I dont like mustard.

Build Asset Screenshots/Videos: (Minimum 3 Different Builds)
    https://imgur.com/a/DbgYi6Z

Do you accept that if you ask a staff member to review your application it will be denied?
    Yes, I accept that my application has the possibility of being turned down or rejected. Like a pickle from a cheeseburger.
    Do you accept that you may not be a builder/staff member on another server if you want to build on GTM?
    yes I accept this too.

2. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straight Staff Member Manager

Lixing Minecraft
    Thank you for submitting an application <3. Could you create and post more pictures of fully 1 or more decorated buildings or houses? I am interested in seeing what you can come up with.

Try following our "modern" build theme. I am excited to see what you can come up with. :D

3. coalcruncher

coalcruncher Hobo

K ill update the Imgur page

4. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straight Staff Member Manager

Lixing Minecraft
    The imgur still shows the old builds. Can you resend the link?

5. coalcruncher

coalcruncher Hobo