1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Bug] [Trading] [/trade]

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by 11kobeer, Aug 20, 2018.

1. 11kobeer

11kobeer Retired Manager

Bug: The /trade bug where you put your item in the GUI and people can take your items for free is still there.

I was just scammed by captainyellow114, and luckily @Mishel2 was online to help, but it's a very serious bug. Is this on the high priority list for the devs to fix or not? And if not, why? (Obviously, this question is geared towards the senior staff.) Admins+ have a lot of work, and if a very serious problem can be fixed and save Admins+ time, I don't see why this wouldn't be an urgent matter.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  2. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Well there are several "urgent matters" on gtm that should be high priorety for the devs. Recently they have been busy with gun rebalances which is understandable, however it is taking a very long time.

As soon as the gun rebalance comes out they should be getting to work on bugs/glitches such as the trade glitch, voting glitch, falling lag on gtm4, and hitreg.

After these get fixed they should be moving on to vice (which should have been months ago) and then will prob be going back to adding content/fixing gtm.

3. 11kobeer

11kobeer Retired Manager

GTM is their money-maker. They should focus on GTM related bugs. Are you sure they are going to be working on Vice after gun rebalancing?

4. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I said "after these get fixed they should be moving on to vice"

And just because GTM is there moneymaker now does not mean it will be forever, this summer they have missed out on HUNDREDS of new vice players because they see that nobody advanced is online and then leave saying "look at this noob server".

Ask any higher level vice players and i bet they'll tell you the same thing.