1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring back the old GTM.

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Ezra, Oct 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ezra

Ezra Hobo

The toxicity and racism were what made GTM so funny to me. The new meta of the community and chat is soft asf now. I played years ago and it was the funniest thing ever throwing out whatever verbal insult you could think of. Nobody took it to heart, sure there would be shitfests in PVP because of it but that's the fun. Time to stop being a bunch of pussies and bring back the OLD meta. (Also, bring back the old texture pack, or at least have an option to download a non-corrupt version on this website; I'm sure all of the "new" tryhards will get their damn socks blown off.)

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Kittyowo1

Kittyowo1 Criminal

Actually, no Gtm weren't toxic and racism to begin with and when I first join in everyone was very nice in general and I do really like it. You see maybe you think of Gtm is bad but it's a fun pvp server that I really enjoy everyday. I suggest you don't be too aggressive with anyone because you can ruin the mutual feeling of each other so please respect many people you meet on Gtm. Even though they make your day seem miserable but their people out their will help you to become better person. I may be nice and helpful to give u an advice but I do really like the community so please don't talk badly about it. I know it's not the great glory but awesome. So, please please enjoy the fun game with people that you like to play with. Have fun on Gtm C;

3. KYLEHASARRIVED

KYLEHASARRIVED Thug

this man needs helper

4. KYLEHASARRIVED

KYLEHASARRIVED Thug

woman* sorry

5. Kittyowo1

Kittyowo1 Criminal

well it's my opinion to say that and u can't rely on negativity on gtm all the time right? I'm sorry but I only told him what I experience on the game in general it may be different but yeah. If he really need more help he can contract with the staff or pm them to explain more. If this help than I appreciate it.

6. KYLEHASARRIVED

KYLEHASARRIVED Thug

You know I'm saying that u deserve mod right?

7. Kittyowo1

Kittyowo1 Criminal

I don't know but ok. Thank you! C;