1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

better fanfic erotica featuring better players

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by xoxo_sky_xoxo, Nov 7, 2018.

1. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

"Oh yeah, OH YEAH," moaned WrapItB4UTapIt, as MixLogic slipped his shrimpie inside of Wrap's tight black asshole. It was unimaginably erotic, the walls of wrap's anus were deformed, bleeding, shredded to bits, blood everywhere, spraying. the room went quiet, as the door crept open, a virgin CursedSKG walked in the room, "What are you guys doing?!", "We're wresting, sport, wanna join?" said MixLogic. As expected, CursedSKG, being the v i r g i n she is, declined (someone doesnt know how to have a good time, am i right??.) Anyways, it was unexpected though, when adsfghjkl12, being the piano he is, joined in. "Play my D note one more time daddy wrap!!" screamed ads, the protocol was as follows, repeatedly playing a d major scale until ads went out of tune, it would even make cursed (being the virgin she is) get aroused. "PLAY MY D MAJOR SCALE HARDER WRAP!!". This was only the beginning though, MixLogic grabbed flofin by his african-american love-handles and went to town, he (being the virgin slave he is) screamed, (someone doesnt know how to have a good time, am i right?) this was unexpected, flofin usually obeyed without a fuss, we were all suprised, (the whole entire player base was watching, as this was live, unaware to the participants.)MixLogic continued to grasp at Flofin's asshole, shoving 3, sometimes even 4 fingers into flofins not-so-virgin asshole. Cursed as well, who may have been on the heavier side, made flofins chest cave in, because she was thrusted at him at a force of about 200 pounds.

This was only the beginning, though, because as phillyroll, blazin, iloveentenskills, derpdroid and Fefin, were added into the mix, this was, as well, incredibly unexpected, music was in the background, as PhillyRoll's testicles were tied to the ceiling fan, he would be flying around for the next 2 minutes until his 2 dozen testicles were ejaculated onto ads g major key. Blazins fat rolls were covered in mixlogics cum, Flofins ribs were shoved up iLo's penis, Fefins vagina i mean asshole was fisted into oblivion. This goes on for months, the orgy never ended, one last thing, the most sought after sight, derpdroids finger nails, were shot (by a minigun) into his own chest as his minigun was accidentally discharged, this went straight through his chest, ripped off ALL of his clothes, revealing his naked virgin native american body.

• Sexy Sexy x 1
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018