1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application for builder

Discussion in 'Submit' started by AttackYouIWill, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:31 AM.

1. AttackYouIWill

AttackYouIWill Hobo

IGN: AttackYouIWill

DOB/Age: 14

How long have you played GTM: I played the "old gtm" for a while and then revisited recently and have gotten into it again.

What building styles are you best at: I enjoy building Modern/Contemporary Structures (which I do know the map had a lot of) I am good at rustic broken down buildings and, well mostly anything in the slightest modern I can build and I would love to.

How can we benefit from having you on our team: I mean, You will have another builder, if that is what you mean. But I can bring New styles and ways of building and "tricks" interior and exterior.

Why do you want to join our Build Team: I enjoy building especially when it goes to a good cause and I server I Love.

Please provide pictures/videos of your best builds you have made: ( PROOF NEEDED <--- Process shown )
    Do not have any pictures or vids, I have worked for champions.mc but, I have never actually taken pictures or vids, and most of my builds have been on servers that have seasons that reset. Lets say you accept me, If you don't like the way I build or you think it is bad, I will not hesitate to leave if you want me too. Give me a chance ;)

2. AttackYouIWill

AttackYouIWill Hobo

Sorry I didn't have any pics, so I went and made 2 builds. Btw the drag is only for skill I know i'm not going to be making dragons on the server xD and the modern house was a bit speedy but if I take time I can make it better. Also I made this vid, its on the creative server (so easy to make btw on onedrive)

check this out

3. VenShapiro

VenShapiro Hobo Builder

Thank you for applying, although the builds you showed me here aren't exactly what we are looking for on GTM they show a particular artistic ability. If you could work on a new project more GTM related particularly dealing with the rustic type of builds you expressed yourself to be good at, I would be more than happy to review it as well as your application. Please sign up on discord and add me as a friend for this is my main communication platform if you wish to do so. You can find me under the builders tab.

4. AttackYouIWill

AttackYouIWill Hobo

Ok ill be sure to build more apartments/houses ect and ill show you there