1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Accidently kicking"

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Osumaster3083, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osumaster3083

Osumaster3083 Hobo

So I was playing on GTM 1, then I heard about bestpubgplayer getting helper Then i wrote Heldenaar or what he's called "He isn't even 14 yet, how he can be helper?" Then I was suddenly kicked by "accident" by bestpubg. Then I wrote an MSG to heldenaar and in the same second he /r something to me, which I found not very good, you can see the screenshot if you scroll down or something. Then Heldenaar instant left from the GTM Network and joined back 2 minutes later and gmsg me with: "It was an accident that he kicked you he kicked the wrong person" And I was like yes, I also accidently write /kick Osumaster3000, because you can bess Tab when you /kick someone, totally believable this shit. Then Flofin came in and said: yo it was an accident but I dont believe this shit

Attached Files:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Osumaster3083

Osumaster3083 Hobo

Btw. Why is he even helper? He's not 14 and only 1d playtime?

3. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    You got your answer from three different people, I don't see the need of this forum post. He is a helper because he made a good application. There is no rule that's saying that you gotta be 14 to become a Staff member. About the 1 day playtime, maybe the server he was on, wasn't the main server he normally plays on.

4. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    First of all BestPubg player got helper becouse his Application was very good. Now about the kick, i was training BestPubGPlayer so i told him to kick my alt account, instead of doing that he accidently kicked you, this could happen when you just got your new rank. (we already apologized for this). About the /r reaction: I told him to put an random reason in there, so i wrote him that as an example.
    I don't really get it why you made a forum post of this, since we already apologized and nothing happend with your stuff (We didn't kick you in combat).
    Kind regards,
    DieHeldernaar.

5. Osumaster3083

Osumaster3083 Hobo

JustNassim, If you could read, then you could read that it says: Application when you're 14 years old

DieHeldernaar, Okay, but /kick tab still dont work, so he typed in Osumaster3000, and with the /r thing, Yes sure, Just a random reason to your "alt" or something, Alts are not allowed btw. And how do you know that nothing happend with my stuff then nerd?

6. Dieheldernaar

1. Alts are allowed.
    2. Becouse i didn't see the ''... logged in combat and his stuff was dropped on the ground'' message.
    3. Don't call me a nerd.
    4. He is new and made a mistake, you can't be mad at him for doing that, we even apologized. (I mean, come on man, don't be so mean to our new staff member).

7. Osumaster3083

Osumaster3083 Hobo

1. Your Homophotic, the screenshot is proof enough.
    2. I also write "Osumaster3000" instead of awesomeguysomewhat
    3. I am mean to him, because he kicked me for NO reason at all, after I wrote to you "Why is he helper?" Seems pretty legit
    4. Can I atleast have my Air jordans back? thats like the main reason I made this thread-.-

8. Dieheldernaar

Sure.. I'll just give you your air jordans.

9. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    OK. DieHeldernaar is a fine staff. That screenshot you gave, shows him replying to you /kick awesomedudemason. He was using /r to reply back to BestPUBGPlayer teaching him commands, so I am not sure how that screenshot proves anything. @DieHeldernaar has been more apologetic and nice to you, then you deserve. So I am going to have to suggest to you, get over it, it was an accident, and stop creating threads for petty reasons.

Locked.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.