1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.Medic! I need a medic! 2. I love my peace!

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by Joker1266, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Joker1266

Joker1266 Hobo

Hello Everyone!

I am exhausted of trying to munch on a crappy burger to get some health! Those mini gunners are instakillers! I think we need a Doctor mode or a Doctor rank! Or just a healing gun! We have our stun guns! What about the ultimate medical treatment while in combat! Self injections of a morphine injector that does 1.5 heart per injection! But uh oh don’t O.D, because after your second one your can start to feel a little nauseated and even even have a reverse effect to where you will lose 2.5 hearts till death! So you better keep count! And for your doctors who use the medic gun does 1 heart and can only hit you 5 times but after that it will do no further help can be given till out and into the next fight! But hope they have a good aim because you don’t want your enemy to get a dose if morphine from your Medic on the field! Stay active, keep voting, and remain friendly!

Part 2: I think every player should be bullet resistant in the world for unlimited minutes if they don’t open fire! The consistent ganking- killing without cause and or killing everyone in sight! But should have a choice to fight if they want too! But if they are in peace mode they can’t open chess unless they throw a punch then they will break their peace shield and be open for some buzzing bullets! I sometimes want to watch the slaughtering going on and not being the one who is getting a slaughter this can also be considered spectate mode! Well let me know what you all think!

Thank you,

Joker1266 aka John

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Lukebix

Lukebix Hobo

I completely agree with part one there should be some sort of medic gun or item. The second part would be hard to manage / balance. Not sure about part 2

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    No, i have played all kinds if gta servers and i have been playing this one for well over a year. Stuff like this does not work, i've seen this stuff break more gta servers then many people have ever joined.